View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.15 FuzeBerry II 4/12/09

redownload the rom and reflash, maybe you had a bad download at first, i have no problems with my yahoo and hotmail setup for email...

btw, i cant wait for an update, this is the best rhodium rom out....heres a couple things i would like to see cooked in the future if possible

1. something to fix clock bug (im using DisableWorldClock.cab which takes the problem away easily)

2. a better looking comm manager (might i suggest rhodium comm manager.cab or the oem is available in another thread)

3. some Rhodium Menu Enhancements would be nice too

4. and if u can get permission from juicy i like the wallpapers and sounds he uses in his roms those would be a nice addition

5. theres a new googlemaps out

6. i wish there was a way to fix tcpmp to stream FLV videos from WVD with no stutter, i can only play 3gp videos with no lag but FLVs are sloooooww, my titan played videos faster than that