View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.15 FuzeBerry II 4/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
This ROM is great! I have an issue. When going to the mail tab, it becomes extremely unresponsive and nothing loads. Is there a way to fix this? I also notices it does this on the weather tab but it closes TF3D and then it re-starts....
What else have you installed? I have flashed .14 & this weekend .15 and never had an issue with the mail tab. I have only noticed the Weather tab is slow the first time you open it. Once you have a city populated it's smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlawns View Post
RSTG... kinda noobish but but hey we all are once right? So tried your manila fuzeberry; loved it! at least till I messed with the page pool then it went blah withmy windows live and would hang a bit.I changed it to 18... what happened/ What does that do other than change ram? Anyway, I am loading your rhodium as I write this just wanted to say thanks and gain some understanding,got lots more reading to do but want to develope a rom of my own and will take any tips or advice along the way not ready yet anyways, but again thanks for your work...
I am running with a 24MB PP on my Sprint is it's OH SO FAST AND SMOOTH.