PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
now I am running an earlier version of your rom, if i want to upgrade to this newer version do I have to perform a hard reset when flashing, i already have everything set exactly the way i like and would hate to have to re-do everything, any workarounds?
You can use some of the back up PIM Backup that is in the rom then try to use the PIM Backup in the new rom to restore. Pretty much when you flash a new rom it is like doing a hard reset. That is why you should always keep your info backed up. And if you notice on all the roms one of the statements at the start of the rom install is " setting up phone for first use"
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonzkin View Post
quick question on GPS. The telenav, it says it is a leaked version. It had me sign in, so I did with my sprint credentials. Is this a paid for service or am I somehow getting GPS turn by turn instructions from Sprint for free?
I beleive there is a MRC for running this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawreaga View Post
is there anyway I can add the upload to facebook function to picture album?
Rhodium requires this version of Album to work correctly, unfortunately facebook is not a feature available on this version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapoleon View Post
Any way to get rid of the battery monitor application at the top of the screen...
Read the bottom of Post #2 to erraticate the VistaHide Battery Monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
now I am running an earlier version of your rom, if i want to upgrade to this newer version do I have to perform a hard reset when flashing, i already have everything set exactly the way i like and would hate to have to re-do everything, any workarounds? i am on v2.rd.10
All information will be lost. And by flashing this rom, it will effectively hard reset your device. A post-flash hard reset is unnecessary, but if you have time to kill, it won't hurt (or help) anything...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dragonzkin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Rhodium requires this version of Album to work correctly, unfortunately facebook is not a feature available on this version...
I think I actually had this working on the last ROM I was running. It was Juicy's latest, and the facebook uploads were working fine so far as I could tell...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:04 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I think I actually had this working on the last ROM I was running. It was Juicy's latest, and the facebook uploads were working fine so far as I could tell...
Did he have Rhodium or plain tf3d?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 PM
N00b

Quote:
Did he have Rhodium or plain tf3d?
Rhodium, he has been releasing new versions every week or so. May wanna look at his changelog and see if you can incorporate any of his advances (with his permission of course).

EDIT: He also had a youtube upload for videos.

Last edited by dragonzkin; 04-10-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

khudson23 is just getting started

btw easily one of the best roms out there, i was on merdins exclusively but love RSTG buggy or not, nice work!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Rhodium, he has been releasing new versions every week or so. May wanna look at his changelog and see if you can incorporate any of his advances (with his permission of course).

EDIT: He also had a youtube upload for videos.
Find the .cabs that install and I can see about adding it for you. I don't even think I have social networking in this version... Research it for me, as I have a time demanding j.o.b. and can't play as much.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:04 PM
N00b

Quote:
Find the .cabs that install and I can see about adding it for you. I don't even think I have social networking in this version... Research it for me, as I have a time demanding j.o.b. and can't play as much.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002

Here is his thread, facebook .4 is in the code release. Donno about cabs, as I'm not a chef. Maybe lawreaga could try to track them down if the functionality is that important.

Doesn't hurt my feelings too much that they are not in there, I'm sure once you get your TP you will be able to see some of the things I am talking about!

Great ROM, lovin the low memory utilization for how loaded it is.

Old 04-10-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 (my precious)
Carrier: VZ

vick2080 is becoming a great contributor

world clock issue?
why cant i add any other country than the US
this seems to be the case even in the weather tab..
any fixes for this?
Old 04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002

Here is his thread, facebook .4 is in the code release. Donno about cabs, as I'm not a chef. Maybe lawreaga could try to track them down if the functionality is that important.

Doesn't hurt my feelings too much that they are not in there, I'm sure once you get your TP you will be able to see some of the things I am talking about!

Great ROM, lovin the low memory utilization for how loaded it is.

For every OEM here, 99% of the time it started it's life at xda-developers as a .cab...Find the .cab and I'll see if I can add it while maintaining the rom's other features. Or install it via UC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
world clock issue?
why cant i add any other country than the US
this seems to be the case even in the weather tab..
any fixes for this?
World clock is an issue you'll need to fix post=flash,
This rom has the non-US cities taken out. You'll need to find a weather database that has the world cities in it, install that and you should be ok.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development