View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonzkin View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002

Here is his thread, facebook .4 is in the code release. Donno about cabs, as I'm not a chef. Maybe lawreaga could try to track them down if the functionality is that important.

Doesn't hurt my feelings too much that they are not in there, I'm sure once you get your TP you will be able to see some of the things I am talking about!

Great ROM, lovin the low memory utilization for how loaded it is.

For every OEM here, 99% of the time it started it's life at xda-developers as a .cab...Find the .cab and I'll see if I can add it while maintaining the rom's other features. Or install it via UC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
world clock issue?
why cant i add any other country than the US
this seems to be the case even in the weather tab..
any fixes for this?
World clock is an issue you'll need to fix post=flash,
This rom has the non-US cities taken out. You'll need to find a weather database that has the world cities in it, install that and you should be ok.