View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:00 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougcjohn View Post
Rstoyguy, download link worked great, super ROM Thanks! 2 Questions: Not previously experienced, but in the last 2 roms; I too have experienced the PhotoAlbum problem sited in a few posts above. Performing the suggested xbmod cab update corrected the problem. Other one concerning the Weather Tab I haven't seen discussed much yet; Initially I got a very slow open, almost like a hung feeling before it opens to the State & City instead of Country. Applying a previous weather fix cab restored the opening speed & country selection as well. My Question is if these updates are recommended / required? I was assuming all of xbmod's D-update was within the rom... are there other recommended cabs needing to be applied too? Again, both of these are minor issues and easily corrected! Your ROM is a great package, it's full of nice apps and it's Sprint App compatibility is Super... the other Roms I've tried fall short on both these marks! Thanks for the hard work & super ROM.
If you can link those two "fixes" I'll include them in a future update. I think I included those from a previous build and could have the wrong ones.

Thanks for running the RSTG Mafia Series roms, and thanks for the feedback!

This post has been thanked 2 times.