PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 05:00 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Attached is the title bar date hack, as well as a screenie of what it looks like after install. Nevermind my frankenstein style home screen.

Didn't want to put the full pic up and fill space. So those interested, enjoy. Merry X-Mas to all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.8 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab TitleBarDateHack.cab (1.4 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

OK Root, Looks like you've really done a good job and have come a long way in your journey to master chef. I've got a couple days off from work and a few days before my next exam so I'm prime for testing out your new Root ROMS, particularly Dark Root and probably MaxRoot.

If I like them and stick with em, I might just drive down to Chattanooga and treat you to some Stickyfingers for some lunch one day.

Merry Christmas!

David
Old 12-23-2009, 06:08 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
OK Root, Looks like you've really done a good job and have come a long way in your journey to master chef. I've got a couple days off from work and a few days before my next exam so I'm prime for testing out your new Root ROMS, particularly Dark Root and probably MaxRoot.

If I like them and stick with em, I might just drive down to Chattanooga and treat you to some Stickyfingers for some lunch one day.

Merry Christmas!

David
I think you will like these my friend.
My fav so far is DarkRoot1223
Old 12-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I think you will like these my friend.
My fav so far is DarkRoot1223
Thats the one I just downloaded. I'm coming off NRG so I'm going to do a full flash dance first...but I have to wait. My battery is at 48% and my backup battery is dead too...had to switch while I was at work today.

Alas, I am patiently waiting for my battery to charge so I can do the dance and try out your new ROM.

Hey, BTW, which radio are you using right now? Since I'm flashing back to stock its gonna change the radio too so I was wondering which one you have been using on sprint. I figure that Chatt and Knox are close enough for comparisons.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-23-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:34 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

I have not flashed from stock radio lately.
So many flashes that I do not take time to change the radio. LOL
Old 12-23-2009, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tatoniss is just getting started

I just recently started to use your darkroot rom and its great. This is the first sense rom that does not lag for me. Your doing a great job and its nice to have a new developer that has not switched to the touch pro 2. Keep up the great work, thanks.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

What are the options in Showcase Settings? I tried searching but can't find any documention on the settings.

I also can't pull up the old task manager. I thought this was an option on 1223 ROM.

TIA,
tsp
Old 12-23-2009, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Anyone know how to fix my top bar. Chaged after I installed the TouchPro Mega game cab:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rcharles; 12-23-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:17 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Old task manager should drop down by tapping the clock and then tap and hold for about 2 seconds.
Showcase will probably open as well. lol

Showcase works just like most task mangers.
It will let you hide or show the icon from home screen.
Also you can turn on x it the top right to close running apps.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
What are the options in Showcase Settings? I tried searching but can't find any documention on the settings.

I also can't pull up the old task manager. I thought this was an option on 1223 ROM.

TIA,
tsp
Not sure about the old task manager, but here's a screen shot of the settings page for Showcase,

• Anything listed in the top text box will not be displayed in the Showcase App. This way you can't accidentally close manila or cprog.
  • The big gray box in the middle toggles it on and off.
  • The first check box will move the Close button from the Far Left to the Far Right.
  • The second check box makes a really small tap area, not recommended in my opinion.
  • The third option hides the Showcase Icon, because the time is displayed in the upper right corner, they would be on top of each other if unchecked. Resulting in the screen shot (Post #518) posted a few replies before this one.
To access the Showcase task manager, simply touch and hold the upper right corner where the clock is. This will change the header bar to show the Close button, a Return button and a Showcase access button when appropriate.

If your using Sashimi or something, you can use the following REG to pre-configure Showcase automatically. You can also simply import the settings using your reg editor if you like.
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]
"HideHomeIcon"=dword:00000001
"CloseButtonOnRight"=dword:00000001

Last edited by smotrs; 12-23-2009 at 09:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium