View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:18 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I think you will like these my friend.
My fav so far is DarkRoot1223
Thats the one I just downloaded. I'm coming off NRG so I'm going to do a full flash dance first...but I have to wait. My battery is at 48% and my backup battery is dead too...had to switch while I was at work today.

Alas, I am patiently waiting for my battery to charge so I can do the dance and try out your new ROM.

Hey, BTW, which radio are you using right now? Since I'm flashing back to stock its gonna change the radio too so I was wondering which one you have been using on sprint. I figure that Chatt and Knox are close enough for comparisons.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-23-2009 at 06:22 PM.