PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
No this is not a "NOT FIX"

I am not responsible for mods that you guys have added to your phone thereafter the flash.

It is easily corrected by reinstalling the taskbar mod.

Remember, I don't support 3rd party apps Now, if the taskbar was built into my rom thennnn i'd understand, but it is not.

A simple reinstall will solve the icon reverting to stock
I did not say you HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW!! i didnt mean for it to come out that way.... i was simple asking if you knew what would cause this problem ! like did you change the shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.mui file in the hot fix?? and im sorry i made a spelling error, and i have changed it, sorry it upset you........ i thought it would be a good place to ask this question because i bet 75% of the ppl in this thread use one of tsowen's taskbar mods...... reinstalling the taskbar brings back the icon but make the phone freeze when i try to change the volume and needs to be reset. I thought this thread was about disscussing this rom and any type of bugs, or gliches it may or may not have??? I'll try to keep my comments and questions to myself
Old 02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Soooooooooo. Hows the the weather?

I like my new avatar...

Last edited by xTSFx; 02-12-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Lurker

buh bam is a n00b
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

If the beta sprint leaked system has problem such as the text freezing ect.. why was it used? Again i know that sounds rude i just couldnt find another way to word it

In the mean time i will be using mighty ROM 3.8

Thank you and keep up the good work.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey LilRico have you been looking into the HD theme if is it possible to get just the weather tab added to my current or the next release
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
I did not say you HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW!! i didnt mean for it to come out that way.... i was simple asking if you knew what would cause this problem ! like did you change the shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.mui file in the hot fix?? and im sorry i made a spelling error, and i have changed it, sorry it upset you........ i thought it would be a good place to ask this question because i bet 75% of the ppl in this thread use one of tsowen's taskbar mods...... reinstalling the taskbar brings back the icon but make the phone freeze when i try to change the volume and needs to be reset. I thought this thread was about disscussing this rom and any type of bugs, or gliches it may or may not have??? I'll try to keep my comments and questions to myself
Wholly smokes!! another one to go sit in the corner. Please dont take this the wrong way, but for gosh sakes some people need to chill out. Let's try to recognize a couple things here.

1. not every thread is going to be answered in a timely fashion, I have been there too where you really want something answered... hit the refresh a few times, etc... But you have to more patient and wait for the community to view it and respond if they can help.

2. don't give up because you get criticized or feel you are being criticized. People perceive things differently and sometimes you dont like the response but you need to just brush it off and move on. Mighty and others do their level best to support us, just can't be all things to all people answer all questions from all people.

3. people need to lighten up! let's have fun in the thread and others. Leanne with her pictures, Pixel with his funny comments in the threads which I enjoy (the avatar comment comes to mind), Kyrumo readily admitted he blasted a couple nights back. wow. how can you beat that! now that's fun and we should try to enjoy this as much as we can. So please try to have fun and not sweat the details.

if I'm outta order, let me know but I assure you I'll be back.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So.... its a lot warmer outside today.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
lol not here ,it was warm the last few days but colder today ,
Old 02-12-2009, 02:10 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
the HOT FIX idea sounds great. Mighty Mouse, would integrating an ApptoDate compatibillity be hard/beneficial?

that way we can have a sort of "Mighty update" program that checks with the ApptoDate back end and just run and install any cabs we might need to hotfix any issues.
Way to much work. Use your reading skills and hte changelog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I downloaded the cab for the internet tab with mighty mouse on it and now my internet tab where the globe used to be is solid white. Any ideas how to fix this?
Uninstall the cab. Did you have any other themes (or manila) installed or anything? Are you on mighty rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey LilRico have you been looking into the HD theme if is it possible to get just the weather tab added to my current or the next release
The HD weather tab just doesn't look right on the diamond screen, I used it for a while, and it's slow. Just use the soft key.

Quote:
Soooooooooo. Hows the the weather?

I like my new avatar...
no
Quote:
Quit spamming.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by buh bam View Post
If the beta sprint leaked system has problem such as the text freezing ect.. why was it used? Again i know that sounds rude i just couldnt find another way to word it

In the mean time i will be using mighty ROM 3.8

Thank you and keep up the good work.
You know, I've been thinking about this for a while. I haven't been too happy with ANY of the ROMS since most the new ones have been based off the "Leaked" ROM.

I've used Calcu's, Mighty's, Groove's and RSTG's. I think even OMJ's early on. Seems like they all share some of the same bugs and frustrations (at least for me).

And for me, the phone doesn't seem fast, almost laggier (yes I do the clear storage multiple times and flash back to stock etc).

I may just drop TouchFlo or go back to an old ROM that I know works. The news ones are so enticing based on the feature description what people say after loading them.

Small little rant, nothing personal, I appreciate everyone's hard work and love the PPC Geeks community.

Oh, and the weather isn't too bad, slightly warmer indeed.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Go Redwings!! awkward silence..ah

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development