PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmyst View Post
Somehow my original custom clock started working after the I uninstalled/reinstalled clocks and soft reset a few times. Or maybe it only gets into a the weird non-updating state after the phone has been on for a while. Oh well, I'll assume it's fixed for now.
I think I've noticed the clock flipping forward quickly to the current time a few times as well. I think it happens mostly when I wake the phone up, but I haven't really paid that much attention (I am using the glass clock pixelpop linked as well).
Old 03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
That's the cloaking feature, which when properly used can help defeat police radar. It literally makes time stand still for just a moment. (Thanks Mike).
lol..oh that's good stuff.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Does anyone have a previous version of the album? This one is really not useable and I don't need the facebook upload anyways.
+1 on that.
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Terrific ROM Mike! Thank you for your hard work. I am not experiencing any problems at all. The texting is fluid, TouchFlo is on fire, everything is just so fast.

I did like the Blackout version you had and was hoping for something similar. But I guess I can just load those cabs separatley.

Thanks again Mike and Lilrico for the what you guys do best!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

I gues i am the only one with FM radio problems
Old 03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I don't use FM radio that much. Mostly I don't use it because the stock earbuds hurt my ears.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Excellent ROM, thanks!! It's so fast. I shudder to think of what the phone was like before I found these forums. Strangely enough Burst and Sport mode works fine for me! GPS tagging is still putting in 0's for lat. and long. but I think that feature has never worked for anyone.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I think I've noticed the clock flipping forward quickly to the current time a few times as well. I think it happens mostly when I wake the phone up, but I haven't really paid that much attention (I am using the glass clock pixelpop linked as well).
I think my clock has always visibly flipped to the correct time when I wake the phone up. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work, now I Know I should have been b*tchin' about it!! LOL j/k
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Excellent ROM, thanks!! It's so fast. I shudder to think of what the phone was like before I found these forums. Strangely enough Burst and Sport mode works fine for me! GPS tagging is still putting in 0's for lat. and long. but I think that feature has never worked for anyone.
Probably why the GPS tagging mode was disabled when they sold you the phone. LOL Seriously, it's been so long since any of us have had/seen/used the stock ROM that came with the phone, it's amazing that anyone can comment on something that's "not working" the way it should or did. I don't even recall what clock or theme or dialer color my phone came with! Just an observation and a thought.

Last edited by pixelpop; 03-03-2009 at 05:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

maybe this is a weird setting issue but has anyone else noticed in texts or text input areas the little window above the keyboard doesnt always pop up like its supposed to? its filling in the screen but you cant see it bc the words are down under the keypad buttons?
just wondered if its just me

I'm getting the text lag now.. not at bad as the old rom though everything else email/picture mail/ internet works like a charm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development