PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

Here's a great Christmas theme for CHT made by xda member "Dunc001".

What does the theme cab include?

CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate
CHT Notification Icons incl Voicemail now
CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
Email and SMS widget skins (see instructions)
CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Add-on widgets for theme:

dSign Clock v1.2 LE including Christmas layout
Days2Xmas widget - a massive thanks to Rat for this one. My idea was for a simple countdown widget using 25-CurrentDayDate as the calculation, however Rat has as usual come up with a genius script which will now work right up until Christmas 2019, right throughout the year!!!!

Wallpaper pack includes 5 1440x800 wallpapers plus a 480x800 for skinning the taskbar to match the WP in the screenshots (this obviously won't work with any of the other walls!)

The screenshots also include a snow forelayer which I made. I have posted it here as well, but for instructions on how to use it you'll need to refer to the Forelayer thread here in the HD2 Themes subforum.

Instructions:

-Download and install the cab then soft reset. Do the same with the 2 CHT widget cabs.
-Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
-Set the Very wide WP to Christmas WP2 and skin the taskbar with the Christmas Taskbar WP.
-Add the email, SMS, dSign clock (Christmas Layout) and Days2Xmas widgets (select your language in layout options)
-Change the main and sub text colours for the email and SMS widgets in CHTE to 252,202,38
-Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks - toggles need to be down the right side or the candy canes will look a little daft!).
-Select your softkeys in CHTE.

He has also posted a zip file with the photoshop template for the softkeys if you want to add your own.

Christmas weather mod from Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme startup sounds by Mike, choice of three (cab install) - LOOK HERE

UPDATES:

There was a problem with the CHT_voicemail png in the original theme cab so he has fixed it and posted an updated cab. If you have already installed the theme then just download the CHT_voicemail.zip from this post, unzip and copy the image to \Windows. Restart sense and the icon will now appear correctly

If you are having problems with CHT not allowing you to install more than 9 widgets LOOK HERE for the fix - thanks Mike/Poyensa/Santod

If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try santod's fixed cab. Get it from post 19 or directly from HERE
Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
Then install the fixed cab below and soft reset.
Then add the widget to the screen and start counting down the days.

Enjoy..

More Info can be found on the Application Thread HERE

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-12-2010 at 04:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

gotta link to the OP thread(add it to your first post)??? itd be nice to the see screenshots over there
Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
gotta link to the OP thread(add it to your first post)??? itd be nice to the see screenshots over there
Oops, I normally do include a link, looks like i forgot to add it. Thanks for the heads up..Its been added to 1st post. FYI.. there aren't any other screenshots, at least for now, then the one in 1st post.

Last edited by lnando84; 12-02-2010 at 04:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Christmas weather mod from Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme startup sounds by Mike, choice of three (cab install) - LOOK HERE

UPDATES:

There was a problem with the CHT_voicemail png in the original theme cab so he has fixed it and posted an updated cab. If you have already installed the theme then just download the CHT_voicemail.zip from this post, unzip and copy the image to \Windows. Restart sense and the icon will now appear correctly

If you are having problems with CHT not allowing you to install more than 9 widgets LOOK HERE for the fix - thanks Mike/Poyensa/Santod
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

very good find man i'll try em out when i get home...
Old 12-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is really cool thanks and thanked

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

In your installation instructions you never mentioned what you do with the psd file for the softkeys.

Do you just paste it in the windows directory?

What do you do with it?

also is that snow man a widget? its not in the wallpaper

Also the weather toggle, proximity sensor, proximity Relight, push mail, socks are all white and not green. Can you change this because it gets lost in the snowy mountain hill background. I can always change the background I guess. But when you go to select the toggle the sock shows up green and not white.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 12-06-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:51 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
In your installation instructions you never mentioned what you do with the psd file for the softkeys.

Do you just paste it in the windows directory?

What do you do with it?

also is that snow man a widget? its not in the wallpaper

Also the weather toggle, proximity sensor, proximity Relight, push mail, socks are all white and not green. Can you change this because it gets lost in the snowy mountain hill background. I can always change the background I guess. But when you go to select the toggle the sock shows up green and not white.
Its posted under the instructions.. the psd is a photoshop file(template) if you wanted to extend the softkeys buttons to others shortcuts/apps. In the cab, he only included the 5 in the screenshot (apps, web, cht, tabs, lock).

The snowman is the lockslider for the hd mini lockscreen. That was posted under..

What does the theme cab include?

CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Sorry not sure I understand what you mean about the toggles being white not green? Are you talking about the symbol (ex. phone, bluetooth) is white and then turns green when running? How in the pic above the phone symbol is the only one lit green?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Its posted under the instructions.. the psd is a photoshop file(template) if you wanted to extend the softkeys buttons to others shortcuts/apps. In the cab, he only included the 5 in the screenshot (apps, web, cht, tabs, lock).
Thanks i never used photoshop so I didn't know what the file extension was relating too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Sorry not sure I understand what you mean about the toggles being white not green? Are you talking about the symbol (ex. phone, bluetooth) is white and then turns green when running? How in the pic above the phone symbol is the only one lit green?
The socks are white when they enter the home screen but when your selecting a free link they are green. See attached screen caps.

Also as you can see my Days 2 Xmas cab is not showing the countdown its just white. Do you know why? I tried removing and re-installing but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks and thanked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (5.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thanks i never used photoshop so I didn't know what the file extension was relating too.

The socks are white when they enter the home screen but when your selecting a free link they are green. See attached screen caps.

Also as you can see my Days 2 Xmas cab is not showing the countdown its just white. Do you know why? I tried removing and re-installing but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks and thanked
O ok, I see what you mean now. They do that because he only made the socks for the 5 toggles in the screenshot. I went ahead and made the 5 additional ones that were missing. Only difference with these is when they are toggled "on" the top part of sock will turn from white to green instead of the logo itself. Let me know how they work out.

As for the days 2 xmas widget.. which widget did you install first and to where? Did you soft-reset after each widget install? Try installing Dsign first, then days2xmas.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software