PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

vnes1984 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Forum changes

Is it just me or did the forum changes retard activity on this forum? Maybe for better or worse...
Old 03-24-2011, 03:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Forum changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnes1984 View Post
Is it just me or did the forum changes retard activity on this forum? Maybe for better or worse...
how is it worse in your eyes? better imo so all info. is not just everywhere and development is not overrun with "regular" threads. you have 5 posts so you for one should like it since its seems you read alot and now things are simplified.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

I don't think the forum changes cause any issues on the site, personally I think it's an improvement, much like the TP2 forum, builds go in one area, general questions/issues in another. As far as activity, because one person got banned for repeatedly including paid apps in his builds along with not including source information on his builds, it appears that a lot of posts have suddenly stopped. I would hate to think that all those posters decided to leave the site and not continue using FRX05 or the GB build that's out there, especially since that's basically what most of Tiads builds were based on and the fact that they're stable compared to other stuff out there. But if they did leave because of that, it's their loss IMO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:29 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I don't think the forum changes cause any issues on the site, personally I think it's an improvement, much like the TP2 forum, builds go in one area, general questions/issues in another. As far as activity, because one person got banned for repeatedly including paid apps in his builds along with not including source information on his builds, it appears that a lot of posts have suddenly stopped. I would hate to think that all those posters decided to leave the site and not continue using FRX05 or the GB build that's out there, especially since that's basically what most of Tiads builds were based on and the fact that they're stable compared to other stuff out there. But if they did leave because of that, it's their loss IMO.
this is what i was gonna post but shortened it. lol
Old 03-24-2011, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
this is what i was gonna post but shortened it. lol
No prob bro, I typically babble on endlessly. One another note, hope I didn't ruin ur appetite with the pics earlier lmao
Old 03-24-2011, 03:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
No prob bro, I typically babble on endlessly. One another note, hope I didn't ruin ur appetite with the pics earlier lmao
you did just what picture said, &%^$#@ up my day.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you did just what picture said, &%^$#@ up my day.
LMAO, Steve does it enough, today it was my turn
Old 03-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

vnes1984 is a n00b

Just a general observation. I'm as simple as they come and think simplifying is great. Just noticed the number of posts go way down the last few days.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnes1984 View Post
Just a general observation. I'm as simple as they come and think simplifying is great. Just noticed the number of posts go way down the last few days.
The number of posts definitely dried up of late, however, many of those posts were repetitive posts from people who refused to read or search for answers. And like I said earlier, if they choose to leave because someone breaking rules was banned not from one site but two for the same exact reasons, then so be it.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

22stars is just getting started

i find myself lurking again since there are less people for me to tell about the magical search function...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2