Thread: Forum changes
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Forum changes

I don't think the forum changes cause any issues on the site, personally I think it's an improvement, much like the TP2 forum, builds go in one area, general questions/issues in another. As far as activity, because one person got banned for repeatedly including paid apps in his builds along with not including source information on his builds, it appears that a lot of posts have suddenly stopped. I would hate to think that all those posters decided to leave the site and not continue using FRX05 or the GB build that's out there, especially since that's basically what most of Tiads builds were based on and the fact that they're stable compared to other stuff out there. But if they did leave because of that, it's their loss IMO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.