PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Forum changes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=142084)

vnes1984 03-24-2011 01:57 PM

Forum changes

Is it just me or did the forum changes retard activity on this forum? Maybe for better or worse...

darren.wlsn1 03-24-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Forum changes

Quote:

Originally Posted by vnes1984 (Post 2073203)
Is it just me or did the forum changes retard activity on this forum? Maybe for better or worse...

how is it worse in your eyes? better imo so all info. is not just everywhere and development is not overrun with "regular" threads. you have 5 posts so you for one should like it since its seems you read alot and now things are simplified.

fishingmedic 03-24-2011 03:27 PM

I don't think the forum changes cause any issues on the site, personally I think it's an improvement, much like the TP2 forum, builds go in one area, general questions/issues in another. As far as activity, because one person got banned for repeatedly including paid apps in his builds along with not including source information on his builds, it appears that a lot of posts have suddenly stopped. I would hate to think that all those posters decided to leave the site and not continue using FRX05 or the GB build that's out there, especially since that's basically what most of Tiads builds were based on and the fact that they're stable compared to other stuff out there. But if they did leave because of that, it's their loss IMO.

darren.wlsn1 03-24-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingmedic (Post 2073256)
I don't think the forum changes cause any issues on the site, personally I think it's an improvement, much like the TP2 forum, builds go in one area, general questions/issues in another. As far as activity, because one person got banned for repeatedly including paid apps in his builds along with not including source information on his builds, it appears that a lot of posts have suddenly stopped. I would hate to think that all those posters decided to leave the site and not continue using FRX05 or the GB build that's out there, especially since that's basically what most of Tiads builds were based on and the fact that they're stable compared to other stuff out there. But if they did leave because of that, it's their loss IMO.

this is what i was gonna post but shortened it. lol

fishingmedic 03-24-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2073257)
this is what i was gonna post but shortened it. lol

No prob bro, I typically babble on endlessly. One another note, hope I didn't ruin ur appetite with the pics earlier lmao

darren.wlsn1 03-24-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingmedic (Post 2073258)
No prob bro, I typically babble on endlessly. One another note, hope I didn't ruin ur appetite with the pics earlier lmao

you did just what picture said, &%^$#@ up my day.

fishingmedic 03-24-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2073262)
you did just what picture said, &%^$#@ up my day.

LMAO, Steve does it enough, today it was my turn

vnes1984 03-24-2011 03:40 PM

Just a general observation. I'm as simple as they come and think simplifying is great. Just noticed the number of posts go way down the last few days.

fishingmedic 03-24-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vnes1984 (Post 2073266)
Just a general observation. I'm as simple as they come and think simplifying is great. Just noticed the number of posts go way down the last few days.

The number of posts definitely dried up of late, however, many of those posts were repetitive posts from people who refused to read or search for answers. And like I said earlier, if they choose to leave because someone breaking rules was banned not from one site but two for the same exact reasons, then so be it.

22stars 03-24-2011 05:24 PM

i find myself lurking again since there are less people for me to tell about the magical search function...