PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

I can host for this testing also, let me know... Level3
Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Speakerphone does work, I just tested it... I don't think it works with the "regular" builds, but your NBH build speakerphone definitely worked for me! RHOD400 for reference.
External mic works too? It doesn't work on the "SD card" setup with today's zImage...I might have to try this...
Old 09-15-2010, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

I don't know if it uses the external mic, but at least *a* mic works on speakerphone.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Yea, I'm not really sure how to tell whether it's using the so-called "external" mic... But the mic did work.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yea, I'm not really sure how to tell whether it's using the so-called "external" mic... But the mic did work.
I guess all I really meant is when using speakerphone for a call can your voice be heard clearly...or with Google search does it pick up your voice...

After applying the new zImage/modules on an SD "install", Google search does not pick up my voice and does not work during calls...I can hear the other person through the speakerphone but the mic does not work...

I can still do the trick of starting Haret with WM on a call on speakerphone and get it to work though...
Old 09-15-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
I guess all I really meant is when using speakerphone for a call can your voice be heard clearly...or with Google search does it pick up your voice...

After applying the new zImage/modules on an SD "install", Google search does not pick up my voice and does not work during calls...I can hear the other person through the speakerphone but the mic does not work...

I can still do the trick of starting Haret with WM on a call on speakerphone and get it to work though...

This kernel is for nand booting. I believe some of the sound stuff is handeled differently when bootinng from CE.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

wozz: got a patch from the topaz/blacstone guys.. i think they managed to solve the usb recognition issue. I think it might help us so usb will probably be done. only prob is they are still using the old usb drivers so some butchering might be needed to get their patch up to date. if it works, then ill commit and you can compile and deploy to the masses..

I guess after this ill concentrate on power management..
Old 09-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
wozz: got a patch from the topaz/blacstone guys.. i think they managed to solve the usb recognition issue. I think it might help us so usb will probably be done. only prob is they are still using the old usb drivers so some butchering might be needed to get their patch up to date. if it works, then ill commit and you can compile and deploy to the masses..

I guess after this ill concentrate on power management..
Sweet!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am also following the TP2 build over at XDA, they have USB working, not sure if it's the same build being discussed here? Forgive me if I sometimes confuse the 4 builds I use... Diamond, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2 and HD2!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Got some Topaz fellas reporting this issue

"TOPA100: does not work the microphone during a call unless you press the volume button"

Is this the same for rhod ? if someone can confirm that would be great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2