PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile
Threadstarter

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Windows Phone 7 for HD2 (WP7 software update)

True... Just wanted to hack/test it out 1st. Its what I like to do.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
True... Just wanted to hack/test it out 1st. Its what I like to do.
lol same here, but you honestly would see no noticeable difference and apparently it messed up some people's devices so bad they had to go a store to repair, epic fail for MS
Old 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 W/ WP7

MamaGlue is a n00b

im able to use the live services and sync my windows live email to the phone now. i just called M$ main num and asked for troubleshooting then windows live, when i spoke to a rep. i told them i need an activation key and they generated one for me, i called again and did the same i got 2 activation keys lol idk y. but still im not able to use the phones 3G even tho i have unlimited data plan it wont connect :/ and still not able to download apps.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile
Threadstarter

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Check the stickied threads I posted links to HD2-WP7 Activation Tools and Guide.File for download. This should correct the issue. I suggest resetting your device before you use the tools in the file.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 1.0
Carrier: Alltel/ Verizon

ultra2 is a n00b

"i just called M$ main number"
what is that number? I'd like to try that route too!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:52 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Check the stickied threads I posted links to HD2-WP7 Activation Tools and Guide.File for download. This should correct the issue. I suggest resetting your device before you use the tools in the file.
I will update whatever I need to with your files to keep this all simple and updated, thanks.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra2 View Post
"i just called M$ main number"
what is that number? I'd like to try that route too!
I called 1800-microsoft
Old 06-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Update the first post already 27 or 28 fridays have passed now...

Thanks! LoL
Old 06-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i know this is a holy thread necro... but... whats the outcome? Can you still do WP7 (or 8 even) on an HD2 or not?
Old 06-30-2013, 01:40 AM

Ya can still do wp7 and wp8.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on the PPCGeeks App

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2