View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:44 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Windows Phone 7 for HD2 (WP7 software update)

Good morning ladies and gentalmen, Thanks to Dark Forces Team and Cotulla this is now a reallity! I have flashed it and am running it now. Its very smooth you need MAGLDR 1.12 and the WP7 ROM. I can not post the links here as the official release has not yet been dropped by Cotulla (yet). More than likely it will be released this Friday over at xda-devs. However if you would like more info hit me up on twitter as I have posted many links and info there. I wanted to share this great info with the HD2 community at PPCGEEKS, enjoy! and happy flashing, oh and it runs smooth, very smooth, Im loving it.

Last edited by Improve; 02-21-2011 at 09:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.