PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
yep it seems so, i have the regular signal icon and a activesync icon with signal bars for active data, and i have a different active sync icon for no active data!!! wired
when I soft reset, I have the regular blue globe and the signal bars, but onces my phone receives or sends data, then it changes the blue globe and signal bars to the green active sync icons like what you have on yours, and it wont change back to the globe ever again, unless I soft reset.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

As I stated WM 6.5 has not been released yet so the Chefs are cooking it different ways which are causing these conflicts. I am not running WM 6.5 yet so all of this work being done is mainly taking stabs in the dark, however with that being said prior to the release I had several people test the taskbar out and I fixed all the problems that were associated with there feedback and everything worked correctly. As I stated as well WM 6.5 does not use the phcanOverbmp.dll but most chefs are cooking into there ROM's for the Dialer and so I have included it in there. Until WM 6.5 is officially released there are going to be differences between each Custom ROM you upload. For the most part everything should be running correctly I will double check all the icons once again and make sure all my T's are crossed and I's are dotted. If you look at some of the other Taskbar makers custom taskbar files you will see that all of them are skinned the same. Myself and 12aon went through each dll and skinned them together and most have taken ours as a base and added there own so your probably going to find the same things. The biggest difference with WM 6.5 and 6.1 for taskbars is with 6.5 most everything is ran through the shellres.192.dll verses the phcanOverbmp.dll and other files.

Remember this is still a work in progress and nothing is final yet. As we figure out new things I will keep you guys posted and make the necessary changes. This is the biggest reason I have not converted the other taskbars. Its better to use one and make changes to it then to have 4-5 floating around and trying to keep all of them up-to-date.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone figured out if the transparency of the taskbar can be edited?? There has to be something considering when you click on the start menu, the transparency goes away...

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
As I stated WM 6.5 has not been released yet so the Chefs are cooking it different ways which are causing these conflicts. I am not running WM 6.5 yet so all of this work being done is mainly taking stabs in the dark, however with that being said prior to the release I had several people test the taskbar out and I fixed all the problems that were associated with there feedback and everything worked correctly. As I stated as well WM 6.5 does not use the phcanOverbmp.dll but most chefs are cooking into there ROM's for the Dialer and so I have included it in there. Until WM 6.5 is officially released there are going to be differences between each Custom ROM you upload. For the most part everything should be running correctly I will double check all the icons once again and make sure all my T's are crossed and I's are dotted. If you look at some of the other Taskbar makers custom taskbar files you will see that all of them are skinned the same. Myself and 12aon went through each dll and skinned them together and most have taken ours as a base and added there own so your probably going to find the same things. The biggest difference with WM 6.5 and 6.1 for taskbars is with 6.5 most everything is ran through the shellres.192.dll verses the phcanOverbmp.dll and other files.

Remember this is still a work in progress and nothing is final yet. As we figure out new things I will keep you guys posted and make the necessary changes. This is the biggest reason I have not converted the other taskbars. Its better to use one and make changes to it then to have 4-5 floating around and trying to keep all of them up-to-date.
and that is why we are telling you what we is not working because we are running 6.5, i hope you didnt read my post as complaints, because they were to be constructive criticism, please dont take it the wrong way!! I love you taskbars and look forward to every release!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Has anyone figured out if the transparency of the taskbar can be edited?? There has to be something considering when you click on the start menu, the transparency goes away...
I've looked, but haven't found anything yet. It's probably hiding out with the hidden task manager icons that will work with TF3D...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
and that is why we are telling you what we is not working because we are running 6.5, i hope you didnt read my post as complaints, because they were to be constructive criticism, please dont take it the wrong way!! I love you taskbars and look forward to every release!!!!!
Lol no I did not preceive it as a complaint just some people are/were under the impression that the taskbar is final so I was simply making them aware that yes we do know there are problems and some cannot be fixed as of yet just incase they were looking for a quick fix. I love, need and want the feedback always! You guys are what makes everything work and look good I just piece everything together!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the reply Tsowen, just wanted to know what the issue was. Keep coming with your awsome taskbars.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:44 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I cannot find the "clock"icon....can somebody point me
if your referring to the today plugin clock, then that's in bronzeres.dll
Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC FUze
Carrier: Rogers

eVENSTARR is a n00b

Hey guys,

Question, I'm running Miri's v15 wm6.5 on my HD and have tsowens newest taskbar with the new speakers and everything, but when i add the topaz volume control it reverts back to the stock icon for the speaker only???

Can i change this? And how?

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone have a taskbar completely working for the EnergyROM yet? I tried a few but either the signal bars didn't work or the battery icons.

Edit: I found that GadgetFreak's is the one that works 100% for the EnergyROM.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 06-04-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes