PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
September 24, 2009: S2P - beta v0.73 - On The Go

New version of S2P is out!!! Still no landscape ot Album View, but there are some compatibility tweaks and the cool feature of a playlist!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
S2P is a stylus-free MP3/MP4/M4A/AAC/WMA/M3U/PLS/ASX player application. It simply lets you browse your music files & play. It fully integrates with S2U2 & supports A2DP & AVRCP.

It's been 9 months after the last release of S2P. Since the "Album View" is still buggy, I release this version as a "beta" with the "Album View" disabled. Other than that, all other functions are workable & more practical than the old version. So, enjoy!

Prerequisition:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices (with built-in Windows Media Player)
- free RAM: at least 3M

v0.73 beta
- temporarily disabled the "Album View".
- added "On-The-Go" playlist to edit your favourite music playback.

- added support to ASX playlist & M4A music file.
- added option "PowerTweak" to allow non-interrupt music playback even when power button is pressed.
only turns it on (set to 1) if your device stops music playback when power button is pressed.
- fixed a few errors when playing playlist.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

v0.72 beta
- temporarily disabled the "Album View".
- added support to Playlists (M3U & PLS); on the very first run, please press "More"->"Set Library" to read the playlists.
- when not playing the whole library (e.g. selected songs from an artisit or album or playlist),
the slide actions or keys to goto the next album will only goto the next song.
- fixed the system hang issue on some devices.
- fixed occasionally the Songs list only contains a single album.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

v0.70 beta
- temporarily disabled the "Album View" & "Playlists".
- added option to set/refresh the music library.

- added more views to play or shuffle songs; an artist's songs or albums.
- added option to play album by album randomly - "Shuffle Albums".
- added support to MP4/AAC as long as the device already has the corresponding WMP decoder.
- faster startup.
- AVRCP no longer requires WMP running in the background on some HTC devices (read the FAQ for details).
- a lot of enhancements made on the user interface.
- a lot of minor bugs fixed.

Download
http://s2p.ac-s2.com

For details, as usual, please read the README.TXT & FAQ.TXT.
Please read them before posting your questions here.

Finally, if you like S2P, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation. Thanks.

Last edited by syrguy1969; 09-24-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: New veraion
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:58 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: September 7, 2009: S2P v0.70 - beta

cool, I wondered when this was going to get updated.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

BUG already repoerted and fixed!!! If anyone has downloaded and installed this version, get the new fix, A_C just posted it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Just found I've missed to include a few graphic files. It's now updated at my website. Please download & reinstall. Thanks.

Please keep me updated.

For the "more" bug, please redownload it.
For the sorting, most of the sorting is already there, but either by the filename or folder name or both.

@ALL
Thanks all for your comments. But sorry that you have to download it again from my webiste as I've missed to include a few files which will make the "More" menu disappear.
(links on first post)
Old 09-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

The images on the front page are WQVGA, but there is no specific WQVGA build listed. Which version should us Omnia users download? I had this installed a while back, I believe the QVGA version, but it didn't quite look right in landscape, IIRC.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

You need the QVGA version (I use an Omnia as well). I am flashing to a new ROM right now, but I will test it out and look.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

I wish he would make a WQVGA specific version, or someone would.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The good news (relatively) is that there is no landscape mode in general at this point, I think A_C is working on things one step at a time, so seeing as this version is labeled 'beta' (something I can only remember A_C doing maybe once or twice in the past few years) there are a lot of things yet to come, so don't give up hope on the landscape issue. I am taking advantage of A_C fishing for bugs by reporting every little thing I see!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:58 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Should TP2 users also get the OpenGL version?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Very nice app
Old 09-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

This was my player of choice until the latest Nitrogen came out. Now it is neck in neck again. Decisions, decisions...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software