View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:39 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: September 7, 2009: S2P v0.70 - beta

BUG already repoerted and fixed!!! If anyone has downloaded and installed this version, get the new fix, A_C just posted it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Just found I've missed to include a few graphic files. It's now updated at my website. Please download & reinstall. Thanks.

Please keep me updated.

For the "more" bug, please redownload it.
For the sorting, most of the sorting is already there, but either by the filename or folder name or both.

@ALL
Thanks all for your comments. But sorry that you have to download it again from my webiste as I've missed to include a few files which will make the "More" menu disappear.
(links on first post)