View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: September 7, 2009: S2P v0.70 - beta

The good news (relatively) is that there is no landscape mode in general at this point, I think A_C is working on things one step at a time, so seeing as this version is labeled 'beta' (something I can only remember A_C doing maybe once or twice in the past few years) there are a lot of things yet to come, so don't give up hope on the landscape issue. I am taking advantage of A_C fishing for bugs by reporting every little thing I see!!!