PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/3/09] iContact v.92 is out now (NOW WITH SENSOR SCROLL!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I completely agree

I think this is what you're looking for:
Inside of iContact, when you click on an actual contact and are taken to the screen that displays all their numbers, there is a gray star in the upper right hand corner. Pressing this star, makes this contact one of your favorites. This not only changes their name to yellow in the all contacts tab, but they will also show up in the Favorite Category. (you can go back to the star and tap it again, to demote the contact to just a regular joe)

There was a version of iContact that did this. It was called Burt Edition, but it is no longer being developed. Someone has tried to take over the project, but hasn't made any releases yet.

Yeah this would be a cool feature to implement. Supbro, maybe in an upcoming version? iContact would be the undeniable king then.
Two things when you are on an individual contact, you should be able to use a swipe gesture to get back to all contacts, then it can be truly the king, lol as if it isn't already....
Great job supbro

Old 03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
grr. this isn't working. I just reflashed with the newest version of Mighty Rom and the sensor scrolling isn't working for me
using mighty rom and I can't get the scroll to work either.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostars9 View Post
using mighty rom and I can't get the scroll to work either.
I'm using KKs loaded v1.7.

I just tried to get it to sensor scroll (by holding my finger over the center dpad button) and it wouldn't work for me either. I then actually pressed the center dpad button and started tilting my phone around. It took a couple seconds of tilting, but the sensor scroll started working. Then I was able to go back to the normal operation of just holding my thumb over the center dpad button (not pressing it) and tilting my device back and forth, and it scrolled flawlessly.

That was the first time I'd used iContact today, and I had done a soft reset last night. So, maybe for the initial use each time you open the app, actually try pressing the button. If this still doesn't work, you might want to report the bug over in the xda thread.

Hope that helps.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-11-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

natataka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
You just need to edit the registry and point it to icontact. Below is an the location with an example.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKPath"="\\Program Files\\iContact\\iContact.exe"

cant get this to work out. suggestions?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by natataka View Post
cant get this to work out. suggestions?
Do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
To get this mapped inside of TF3D to the "All Contacts" softkey, look at this post, in this thread, about this xda app.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is awsome. now if i can this to work instead of the contact on the contact tab. ill be set
Old 03-11-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

for me it takes a while to work but works on mighty's rom. only thing is it seems to just work the first time you try it and stops working if you wanna try it again while the app is still open.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok so do run the ssmapa from my desktop. if so it will not run. Every time i start it, it comes up with an error. SSMaPa.exe has stopped working. Im running vista business.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
VIP Member

ok nm. that was stupid.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Has anyone got this to work with all contacts on the contact tab of the TF. i cant. now i did get it to work if the TF is not running. the contact softkey works. any ideas

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software