PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nitrogen Player v0.3.2 (definitely my new mp3 player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
is anyone's shuffle working?

also, songs don't automatically play one after the other for me :/
Yes, my shuffle is working. I tested this using a couple different skins (default and manilalike) to see if it was skin related. I also tried just pushing the toggle shuffle on the screen as well as selecting shuffle under the options menu, and both ways work correctly.

Also, my songs also play one after the other (in shuffle and non-shuffle modes). I assume you've added all the songs, or at least more than that one, to your playlist?

Maybe trying uninstalling, soft reset, then re-install? I hope you get this working, I think you'll really like this player once you do.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-26-2009, 09:29 PM
VIP Status!!

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

When will they come out with a new update i really like it but something about it i just dont

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Old 03-26-2009, 10:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhgarcia1123 View Post
When will they come out with a new update i really like it but something about it i just dont
Don't know what more you could really want from it though? The only thing it doesn't have is AVRCP support, which will be added in the next release. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'll be sure to update when it does (I check this everyday).
Old 03-26-2009, 11:00 PM
VIP Status!!

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Don't know what more you could really want from it though? The only thing it doesn't have is AVRCP support, which will be added in the next release. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'll be sure to update when it does (I check this everyday).
The only annoying thing is when you want to pick a new song you have to go back to storage - My Doc. - My music then the album

I may just be a little lazy but i hate taking my stylist every time needs to be more finger friendly
Old 03-26-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhgarcia1123 View Post
The only annoying thing is when you want to pick a new song you have to go back to storage - My Doc. - My music then the album
You definetly do not have to do that. You can just load up all your songs in the playlist, all songs in a folder will stay grouped together. Then you can just use the playlist browser to flick through the songs. Or an even easier way, use one of the skins that uses the scroll wheel, which will allow you roll through songs right on the media player screen and tap play when you find the one you want. Exactly like an ipod.

Quote:
I may just be a little lazy but i hate taking my stylist every time needs to be more finger friendly
Stylist? No way. One of the reasons this was made was that so you would never have to use your stylist. Not only is this is hands down the most finger friendly mp3 player I've ever used, but also one of the most finger friendly apps. I just don't think you wanna give it a chance.

Don't say that you have really big fingers or something because this is finger friendly to even the biggest of hands. I was at Shaq's barbecue last weekend and I showed him this app. He loved it, and even he couldn't get over how finger friendly it was.

Hope that helped.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze (HTC Touch Pro)
Carrier: ATT

3DPiper is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: Nitrogen Player v0.3.2 (definitely my new mp3 player)

I'm embarrased to say I just am not 'getting' it..

I run Nitrogen.

I hit the playlist icon in the upper right.

I navigate to /Storage Card/My Documents/My Music/

There is only one folder there in the form of Artist/Album/*.MP3s

Now what? If I navigate into artist/album, I dont see any MP3s at all..

If I stay in the My Music folder and check 'add subfolders to playlist', the playlist window comes up but nothing is in it..

??

-Matthew
Old 03-28-2009, 11:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you gota load all your songs to the playlist, the more i use this player the more i like it. the screen off icon is the best. the skin the op uses is the best skin imo. you can switch songs as far ahead as you want while other song is playing, then press play to start other song. use g trigger to start the app. also a plus.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze (HTC Touch Pro)
Carrier: ATT

3DPiper is becoming a great contributor

you gota load all your songs to the playlist

How do I do that?

If I navigate using the Media Browser to /Storage Card/My Documents/My Music/ , I can hit Folder Options, Select All, Add Subfolders to playlist, (anything), and then hit playlist in the lower right and the playlist is empty..

I can use a regular file browser to go to the directory, click on one of the MP3s, and it plays fine in Media Player..

??

-Matthew
Old 03-28-2009, 11:35 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 03-28-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:46 PM
acs tester

i have a folder called music on sd card, inside that is 10 other folder with each artist and albumart. then i select storagecard on player settings and then music, open that music folder from player and theres all my music then select all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software