PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WunderRadio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
Nope, I installed to the device as well. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling... nope, that didn't do anything either...
Im glad to hear they're working on a fix for the issue. Kinda weird i had no problems with it, but some people are. The only time i had anything act funny with it, was when i first installed it. After a soft reset, all smooth. Do you use the today plugin?

Old 02-26-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dvdmon is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to dvdmon Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon Send a message via Skype™ to dvdmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Im glad to hear they're working on a fix for the issue. Kinda weird i had no problems with it, but some people are. The only time i had anything act funny with it, was when i first installed it. After a soft reset, all smooth. Do you use the today plugin?
No, just TouchFlo3D. I've done soft resets as well with no change... I'm using a Sprint HTC Touch Pro that I bought in November...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

off topic for a second
dvdmon i work in vienna/tysons

good to see a local... never noticed before

back on topic...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-27-2009, 04:39 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

program needs work. it does work nice as a program, but it buffers alot on stations that would play wonderfully in kinoma. the program does have promise though.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

GPS worked great for me. With this app, who needs FM radio... it's great!!

Nate
Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Does this program have a stream for HOT 97 in NYC, or POWER 99 in Philly?? If not does anyone have a stream for either of those??
Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Fitefreak is a n00b

About half the stations I try do not continue to play when I turn the screen off, but the other half do. I wonder if it has something to do with the type of stream.

rawdog805 I found HOT 97 but unfortunately it's one of the stations that stopped playing when I shut the screen off. I could not find POWER 99 at all. The program does allow you to directly input URLs though, so perhaps it can play it if one knows the exact stream.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

bkathens is a n00b

I have a question for the people who are using WunderRadio! Can you tell me if you can adjust the volume within the program itself? I love the program but it isnt very loud! I have the volume turned up to the max and its still about half the volume of other programs on my device! Thanks.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:49 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this program is pretty neat but its extremely slugglish going through the menus. Also my GPS does not work on ver 1.5.1.213
Old 04-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

RotaryPhonez is a n00b

Just installed it. Working good. No complaints just yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software