Thread: WunderRadio?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WunderRadio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
Nope, I installed to the device as well. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling... nope, that didn't do anything either...
Im glad to hear they're working on a fix for the issue. Kinda weird i had no problems with it, but some people are. The only time i had anything act funny with it, was when i first installed it. After a soft reset, all smooth. Do you use the today plugin?