PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Lurker

bootboy5555 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is a great program indeed! sms issue not being sent is a bug that might get solved in next beta. for now, one must open default messaging program for them to be sent. Also, I thought pocktCM was the culprit of a constant memory leak but maybe not, could be WA3!! I have a cingular 8525 with WM5....

cheers,
Old 08-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Lurker

bedoig@gmail.com is a n00b
The scrolling seems very unnatural to me. It is much harder to control the speed than with iContact for example. I really like the program other than that. Anyone else notice this or have a fix? I have tried playing with the scroll_friction settings but that doesn't really help.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Evil Twin is a n00b
This is perhaps one of the BEST apps I have installed on my 6800. Thanks for all the hard work...

If I was able to send text messages through this app, it would be PERFECT. Hopefully this can be enabled in a future version.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Priest is becoming a great contributor
I have a few contacts which are soley email addresses, no phone numbers attached to their name. These contacts do not show up in PCM. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
Priest
Old 08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
I have a few contacts which are soley email addresses, no phone numbers attached to their name. These contacts do not show up in PCM. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
Priest
yep bc its set up this way in the settings...

hide_contact_without_phone=0

change/add this to your setting.ini and the rest will show up
Old 08-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Nice work...
Old 08-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I'm using .06 from Helmi's 1.04 Kitchen and have some issues:

1) I have at least one contact with four phone numbers and two email addresses. I can only see the first four entries in the contact view screen, and don't see a way to scroll or page through to see or use the rest of them.

2) From the individual contact screen, clicking on edit contact works, but clicking on view contact only brings up a blank screen.

3) All contacts default to the mobile number if they have one. I don't see any way to change the primary number to their home or work number.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:14 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94
I'm using .06 from Helmi's 1.04 Kitchen and have some issues:

1) I have at least one contact with four phone numbers and two email addresses. I can only see the first four entries in the contact view screen, and don't see a way to scroll or page through to see or use the rest of them.

2) From the individual contact screen, clicking on edit contact works, but clicking on view contact only brings up a blank screen.

3) All contacts default to the mobile number if they have one. I don't see any way to change the primary number to their home or work number.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
1.i believe you can just "finger flick" thru the numbers/emails on the detailed screen i know you can thru numbers but im not sure if it shows multiple emails if not we need to make a suggestion...

2.this is fixed in .7b

3.This is in the works right now supposedly version 8 i believe... unless im overlooking or misunderstood something in the ini file (*which i might have)
Old 08-09-2007, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

leetsauce is just getting started
The shortcut in Programs has a really long name ("Shortcut to Primary Output from NativeContactManager (Active)"), how can I shorten this so my Start menu won't stretch out on portrait mode?
Old 08-11-2007, 03:39 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetsauce
The shortcut in Programs has a really long name ("Shortcut to Primary Output from NativeContactManager (Active)"), how can I shorten this so my Start menu won't stretch out on portrait mode?
i dont know u could try going to where the shortcut is and rename it other than that he is fixing this in version .8

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software