View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 05:14 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94
I'm using .06 from Helmi's 1.04 Kitchen and have some issues:

1) I have at least one contact with four phone numbers and two email addresses. I can only see the first four entries in the contact view screen, and don't see a way to scroll or page through to see or use the rest of them.

2) From the individual contact screen, clicking on edit contact works, but clicking on view contact only brings up a blank screen.

3) All contacts default to the mobile number if they have one. I don't see any way to change the primary number to their home or work number.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
1.i believe you can just "finger flick" thru the numbers/emails on the detailed screen i know you can thru numbers but im not sure if it shows multiple emails if not we need to make a suggestion...

2.this is fixed in .7b

3.This is in the works right now supposedly version 8 i believe... unless im overlooking or misunderstood something in the ini file (*which i might have)