PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Siflan is keeping up the good workSiflan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've been playin' around with this for a while. And for the life of me, I still can't get it to work without constantly clickin' on the .exe. file. Can anyone help?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Priest is becoming a great contributor
First of all, I just want to say "Great Program!" I dl'd the cab and installed perfectly. Now I just click the COntacts button on the today screen and it loads right up.

However, I have a question/problem:

I LOVE the idea of the SMS but it's not working for me. I assume this is because I have Cody's Threaded SMS installed. I just want to verify that these two are not compatible?

Thanks!
-Priest-
Old 08-07-2007, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor
no matter how much i try, still cant get this to work....texts are not going thru...using sprint ppc-6700 with 1.0.4 kitchen
Old 08-07-2007, 06:53 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan
I've been playin' around with this for a while. And for the life of me, I still can't get it to work without constantly clickin' on the .exe. file. Can anyone help?
install the cab... that way the necessary reg edit is made to assign the contacts button to PocketCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
I LOVE the idea of the SMS but it's not working for me. I assume this is because I have Cody's Threaded SMS installed. I just want to verify that these two are not compatible?
from what i understand they are NOT compitable... the way i got my text to send was send it via cm but nothing happened till i sent one normally thru codys wm6 threaded... anways it shoudl work fine without codys installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal
no matter how much i try, still cant get this to work....texts are not going thru...using sprint ppc-6700 with 1.0.4 kitchen
unfortuntaly i am not familiar with 1. the kitchen and what sms it uses... 2.the sms built in to CM try posting over at pocketcm.com quentin is a very nice guy and very helpful
Old 08-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Chunky Monkey is a n00b
Hi guys, just registered the other day. Love the site.

Anyway,

Version 0.7b is the best version by far.

I can use landscape mode and type SMS with the real keyboard without any problem. I couldn't see what was going on with the automatic on screen keyboard from 0.6.

It sends SMS fine for me with the standard "messaging" program. I am not understanding the "No previous conversations" window. Maybe for threaded messages???

For those of you having trouble installing...are you using the cab? This worked perfectly for me.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:51 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
This is one of the best apps I have seen, I believe it will be one of my must have apps up there with phone alarm. I am really digging the favorites to all contacts animation I keep opening contacts just to show people
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:12 PM
sylvanus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Square Screens

Hi

Great app there!
Is it possible to resize the pic shown in the contacts coz the other buttons (Mobile, SMS, Work, Home) aren't shown on a square screen.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryox82 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ryox82 Send a message via MSN to ryox82 Send a message via Yahoo to ryox82
This is really developing into my favorite program for the my mogul. Also, the keyboard does work with the cab. I assigned it no problem. Keep up the awsome work!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 12:09 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryox82
This is really developing into my favorite program for the my mogul. Also, the keyboard does work with the cab. I assigned it no problem. Keep up the awsome work!!!
agreed this is definatly along with slide2unlock and the keyboard developed into my fav apps...

i posted a link to the keyboard in this thread as well and directions on how to install it...
Old 08-08-2007, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

samshady is a n00b
Thanks to the person who designed and placed this program out there. After BigJ's rom I just flashed and programs like this I love my phone even more. Thanks PPCGEEKS for giving us somewhere to find all this information!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software