View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 06:53 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan
I've been playin' around with this for a while. And for the life of me, I still can't get it to work without constantly clickin' on the .exe. file. Can anyone help?
install the cab... that way the necessary reg edit is made to assign the contacts button to PocketCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
I LOVE the idea of the SMS but it's not working for me. I assume this is because I have Cody's Threaded SMS installed. I just want to verify that these two are not compatible?
from what i understand they are NOT compitable... the way i got my text to send was send it via cm but nothing happened till i sent one normally thru codys wm6 threaded... anways it shoudl work fine without codys installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal
no matter how much i try, still cant get this to work....texts are not going thru...using sprint ppc-6700 with 1.0.4 kitchen
unfortuntaly i am not familiar with 1. the kitchen and what sms it uses... 2.the sms built in to CM try posting over at pocketcm.com quentin is a very nice guy and very helpful