PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update 2/25] TF3D:Glass Envelope Edition-display more of your email in the email

there's a thin and thick glass envelope. Posting is here with pictures: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=2252
cabs here: http://www.ppcmobility.com/forums/sh...ted=1#post5355

I also cabbed the no envelope previously but that's in post 1 already (I am DavidK from fuzemobility.com so I'm not stealing anything )
[sorry- didn't mean to insinuate anyone here was stealing from me - I just meant I was jsut reposting my oen cabs - hope no one thought i was maknig any accusation - may cabs can always be shared ]

Last edited by bugsy90; 02-26-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®
Re: [Update 2/25] TF3D:Glass Envelope Edition-display more of your email in the email

Can you .cab the thick glass envelope PLEASE, thanks.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The cab for the thick glass envelope was made by David K (who is apparently bugsy90 here), and was posted here. The post contains two zips, but the cabs are inside. Yes, you must sign up at that site to be able to download, but I do recommend it. Good forum as well as a good read at FuzeMobility.

Thank you bugsy, btw. If you want to post the thick glass cab here, I'd be happy to post add it to the first post. Otherwise, I'll just leave the links pointing to your site, which I'd leave either way.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 02-25-2009 at 11:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is fantastic. Thank you.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
The cab for the thick glass envelope was made by David K (who is apparently bugsy90 here), and was posted here. The post contains two zips, but the cabs are inside. Yes, you must sign up at that site to be able to download, but I do recommend it. Good forum as well as a good read at FuzeMobility.

Thank you bugsy, btw. If you want to post the thick glass cab here, I'd be happy to post add it to the first post. Otherwise, I'll just leave the links pointing to your site, which I'd leave either way.
you can post them here as well - no problems and thanks. Just wanted to give one more option (the two glass options plus moving the envelope behind).
Old 02-26-2009, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy90 View Post
you can post them here as well - no problems and thanks. Just wanted to give one more option (the two glass options plus moving the envelope behind).
Ty, added to first post.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does this work correctly on MightyMike's Rom without any side effects?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

Works fine for me. However, my Gmail account through Seven only shows "Click to view message". How informative.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:20 PM
carvation

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

thanks got it installed now
Old 02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
Does this work correctly on MightyMike's Rom without any side effects?
I don't see why it would cause any problems.

I use KK's loaded ROM with tf3d hd and it works perfectly. Install the cab then soft reset. I didn't even disable tf3d before I installed it, but it is recommended that you do so.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software