PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update 2/25] TF3D:Glass Envelope Edition-display more of your email in the email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
good stuff my friend, i was looking for this.... thanks
I told you you'd love it!

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames
Re: [Update 2/25] TF3D:Glass Envelope Edition-display more of your email in the email

which of the 3 did you use?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcyjames View Post
which of the 3 did you use?
I personally use:

The Thin Glass cab (first pic on left). Its cab is called HD_Transparant_Envelope.cab

But I've tried em all, and all work on KK's Loaded (which I believe you're on).
Old 03-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze/Energy ROM 1.6
Carrier: At&t

Mast114 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Did you:
Disable TF3D before the install. Install the cab. Soft reset. Enable tf3d.
?

I'd soft reset your device before you try that if you haven't already then follow those steps.
Using Energy ROM1.6/At&t :Same here-very frustrating. Tried everything. Searched the web for answers and nobody can figure this out as of yet. I know I had this showing message body once before but not now! I have since uninstalled Glass Envelope(s) and still have issues.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: TF3D: Glass Envelope Edition-display more of your email in the email tab

Have anyone been able to make the actually letter outside the envelope larger.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software