PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Jbed Java

Found this posted on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...08#post3258008

Download Link for vga and qvga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vmkzrz...081113_2_1.zip
Old 02-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: New Jbed Java

damn wish it had a cab file.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:25 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
damn wish it had a cab file.
Post #5 has the cabs

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38&postcount=5
Old 02-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have never figured out what this program is for. I understand that it is Java but how are you suppose to use it?

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
I have never figured out what this program is for. I understand that it is Java but how are you suppose to use it?
its just a virtual machine like installing java on your pc. With it installed you can take jad or jar files and install them on your phone and use them.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
its just a virtual machine like installing java on your pc. With it installed you can take jad or jar files and install them on your phone and use them.

+1

And you don't know what you're missing out on until you go to www.operamini.com and download the multiple certificate version of Opera Mini for your web browsing.

With mobile view and fonts set to large, it's a really fast and simple way to view web pages. MUCH better IMO than Opera Mobile. The Mobile view intelligently makes the webpage view in one single screen sized column, so you don't have to scroll around in the webpage. Try it out, you might be surprised!

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx, Sprint Touch Pro

prezidentialkid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
+1

And you don't know what you're missing out on until you go to www.operamini.com and download the multiple certificate version of Opera Mini for your web browsing.

With mobile view and fonts set to large, it's a really fast and simple way to view web pages. MUCH better IMO than Opera Mobile. The Mobile view intelligently makes the webpage view in one single screen sized column, so you don't have to scroll around in the webpage. Try it out, you might be surprised!
Good info. Opera Mini is the way to go.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can this be put on stock rom on TP? I got a file from Tech support that was jad being jad it was not installed., repair for music store mine has problem out of box.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 PM
BcNexus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You can install it on a stock ROM after you install Titan. Find the titan link in Start Programs > Titan. Find the link for and download the CAB. Install the CAB only when you are not connected to a PC with USB and not using WiFi. Reboot.

Fire up opera mobile, visit mini.opera.com, download. Titan's content manager will walk you through installing and launching it. You will find mini in Start > Programs > Content manager.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

is there an opera mini cab i can dl w/o a pc?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software