PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Jbed Java (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=55898)

rjmjr69 02-01-2009 11:01 PM

New Jbed Java
 
Found this posted on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...08#post3258008


Download Link for vga and qvga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vmkzrz...081113_2_1.zip

1999TL 02-02-2009 03:06 AM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
damn wish it had a cab file.

schettj 02-02-2009 09:25 AM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1999TL (Post 683797)
damn wish it had a cab file.

Post #5 has the cabs

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38&postcount=5

dimitri 02-02-2009 09:36 AM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
I have never figured out what this program is for. I understand that it is Java but how are you suppose to use it?

cornelious2 02-02-2009 09:59 AM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dimitri (Post 683983)
I have never figured out what this program is for. I understand that it is Java but how are you suppose to use it?

its just a virtual machine like installing java on your pc. With it installed you can take jad or jar files and install them on your phone and use them.

kmartburrito 02-02-2009 10:13 AM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cornelious2 (Post 684017)
its just a virtual machine like installing java on your pc. With it installed you can take jad or jar files and install them on your phone and use them.


+1

And you don't know what you're missing out on until you go to www.operamini.com and download the multiple certificate version of Opera Mini for your web browsing.

With mobile view and fonts set to large, it's a really fast and simple way to view web pages. MUCH better IMO than Opera Mobile. The Mobile view intelligently makes the webpage view in one single screen sized column, so you don't have to scroll around in the webpage. Try it out, you might be surprised!

prezidentialkid 02-02-2009 01:58 PM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmartburrito (Post 684029)
+1

And you don't know what you're missing out on until you go to www.operamini.com and download the multiple certificate version of Opera Mini for your web browsing.

With mobile view and fonts set to large, it's a really fast and simple way to view web pages. MUCH better IMO than Opera Mobile. The Mobile view intelligently makes the webpage view in one single screen sized column, so you don't have to scroll around in the webpage. Try it out, you might be surprised!

Good info. Opera Mini is the way to go.

dallas contractor 02-02-2009 02:09 PM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
Can this be put on stock rom on TP? I got a file from Tech support that was jad being jad it was not installed., repair for music store mine has problem out of box.

BcNexus 02-06-2009 09:58 PM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
You can install it on a stock ROM after you install Titan. Find the titan link in Start Programs > Titan. Find the link for and download the CAB. Install the CAB only when you are not connected to a PC with USB and not using WiFi. Reboot.

Fire up opera mobile, visit mini.opera.com, download. Titan's content manager will walk you through installing and launching it. You will find mini in Start > Programs > Content manager.

darren.wlsn1 02-06-2009 10:12 PM

Re: New Jbed Java
 
is there an opera mini cab i can dl w/o a pc?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0