PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SBSH Calendar

has anyone tried this program .. i was trying it out... real customizable... only issue i came across so far is when trying to type a new task / appt. in landscape... i cant see what i am typing ,.,, if i go in portrait mode i can then see what i am typing... anyone else try and have this issue on touch pro?

http://www.sbsh.net/products/windows...calendar_touch
Old 01-01-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: StarTec
Carrier: Cellular One

Painter_ is keeping up the good workPainter_ is keeping up the good work
Re: SBSH Calendar

The missing text entry is a know issue on the Touch Pro and The developer is working on the issue.

I find that it is a fit good for my needs. It is not as powerful as Pocket Informat but a lot better then the stock WM calander.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am was trying to compare to thumbcal which i currently use....
thanks for the heads up on that ....
Old 01-02-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i found this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=538174

its seems the trble is with clear type text in landscape mode... is there anyway to disable that natively without a 3rd party program or through sktools.. i have that program

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
resolution to anyway having issue:
go into sbsh calendar
menu/settings/general
disable first option:
Force clear type fonts

Now u will be able to see new appt/tasks when they are being created in landscape mode

Last edited by itouch24; 01-02-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Dual

section9 is a n00b

I have tried both before. But thumbcal is much more easy to manipulate (by thumb fully)

SBSH Calender still has some parts which are not really thumb friendly.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SBSH Calender is more powerfull then thumbcal so i guess it will depend on what you really need.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I tried SBSH but ended up going with Pocket Informant mapped to the calendar setting in TF3D.

~John
Old 03-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

anyone know how to display icons for appt on the calendar view? rather then lines in the little box?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software