PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 06:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Jbed Java

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
+1

And you don't know what you're missing out on until you go to www.operamini.com and download the multiple certificate version of Opera Mini for your web browsing.

With mobile view and fonts set to large, it's a really fast and simple way to view web pages. MUCH better IMO than Opera Mobile. The Mobile view intelligently makes the webpage view in one single screen sized column, so you don't have to scroll around in the webpage. Try it out, you might be surprised!
I agree 100%. I use mini 95% of the time.

~John
Old 02-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcNexus View Post
You can install it on a stock ROM after you install Titan. Find the titan link in Start Programs > Titan. Find the link for and download the CAB. Install the CAB only when you are not connected to a PC with USB and not using WiFi. Reboot.

Fire up opera mobile, visit mini.opera.com, download. Titan's content manager will walk you through installing and launching it. You will find mini in Start > Programs > Content manager.
Sprint tech sent me a new music store because mine in not right, and the text he sent in in java
Old 02-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
is there an opera mini cab i can dl w/o a pc?
Go to mini.opera.com on your phone's web browser to install. Click on the text:

"If this version fails to install or you would like to install a previous version, please click here."

Then click on the Multiple certificates version. Your java will automatically fire up and do the rest, just follow the prompts.

Like they said, for simple web browsing, it's rendering engine is light years ahead of everything out there right now, super fast.

**edit: Sorry BcNexus, didn't realize you pretty much said the same thing.

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

speck is becoming a great contributor

sorry...didn't read closely enough

Last edited by speck; 02-16-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

correct me if i'm wrong if I install a newer version of this java... then i'l will have to reinstall my applets GMAIL/Opera MINI for my GMAIL/MINI shortcuts to launch

Last edited by mxl180; 02-17-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

chnzshyguy is a n00b

I am having problems with this cab, where, when I rotate my phone from portrait to landscape, jbed does not re-render correctly. The winmo title bar and softkey buttons reappear, removing the fullscreen effect of my opera mini. Anyone know how to fix this? Do I have to use another version of Jbed? I am using Merdin's latest ROM. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

chnzshyguy is a n00b

Never mind, found a jbed that works!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=33
Old 03-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the Software Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint touchpro
Carrier: sprint

hemdosh is a n00b

Help me, I am confused. I have Esmertec jBed 20080921.5.1 version. It is working fine. How is this new version different . Is it worthwhile changing everytime a new version comes along? It is very hard to find info. on new versions of opera or Jbed an how they differ. Any of you senior guys help me out. Thnks.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
newest java build?

whats the newest jbed java build for qvga and where can i get it? ive seen so many to choose from.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software