PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
It's the Redist_DPI_96 folder. Usually you might just see a dsm file and the other files remain hidden. Replace this folder like bbsandkm said, and you will be fine or unhide it to make the files visible then edit whatever file you want edited.
got a stupid question. I'm not familiar with the files; if I just unhide them or copy the same named ones over from a different build, will that take care of my problem with the ppckitchen crashing out since it can't access those files?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
yea, i'm kinda like f that..... lol, edited my option n im all good til the modules are based, then: errrrror crash, nooo good.... rockinf 21042, soooolid. lil lame but solid.
Here is a link to the fixed DPI96 (for welcomehead, thanks bbsandkm) and and the common sys for titan. Voice command was in the common sys and DPI and adds it to the rom.... so i removed it.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/corey1138/

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I have figured out how to modify them but as far as repackaging as a .tsk i haven't figured that out yet. If anyone has any information on this it would be more that helpful. Thanks in advance
Dont know how I missed your post earlier. This should help:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4110
Old 05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Dont know how I missed your post earlier. This should help:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4110
Do you have a copy of the cab anaylizer you can give me???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Yes I do, but I left my notebook in the office. But if you have the patience I will post it tomorrow Thursday 12:00pm GMT.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Yes I do, but I left my notebook in the office. But if you have the patience I will post it tomorrow Thursday 12:00pm GMT.
i don't have the patience lol but i will let you know if i haven't found one by then lol
Old 05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I think this is even faster than waiting for 12:00pm GMT, lol.
http://rapidshare.com/files/50880220...Core_V1.01.exe

Cab Analyzer is part of the package.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone have solution to memory leak in 21232 gwes? With no changes other than the new 21232 sys and xip from 21231 build my gwes has a large mem leak. On 31 it would hold at approx 5632 kb. On 32 its crept upwards of 8000kb with all other factor remaining the same.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 05-20-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Anyone have solution to memory leak in 21232 gwes? With no changes other than the new 21232 sys and xip from 21231 build my gwes has a large mem leak. On 31 it would hold at approx 5632 kb. On 32 its crept upwards of 8000kb with all other factor remaining the same.
Ha, I wish it was only 8MB! I think 21502 had better memory management, but 21232 scrolling is smooth as budder. My acid test for this is, believe it or not... Solitaire. If I can swipe the cards, especially as they form columns, easily its a green light. So far 21232 is by FAR the best build for this yet. 21502, though I miss the memory wasn't even close and would actually hang now and then, with cards not being released properly. Go figure, an inconsequential card program that's been around forever could reveal so much about this critical feature

K, nuf thread hijacking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gwes.jpg (15.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 05-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I don't have a solution, but I noticed that it's very inconsistent. I can run for 3 days, no reboot, no problem. Other times, 8hrs after a reboot, 22MB is chewed up buy it. I did notice however, that Media Player seemed to be one part of this puzzle on my Touch Pro. Anyone with a 6.5 kernel seeing this issue?

Also...where's that RTM leak at?

Last edited by joojoobee666; 05-20-2009 at 10:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software