View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:47 PM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Anyone have solution to memory leak in 21232 gwes? With no changes other than the new 21232 sys and xip from 21231 build my gwes has a large mem leak. On 31 it would hold at approx 5632 kb. On 32 its crept upwards of 8000kb with all other factor remaining the same.
Ha, I wish it was only 8MB! I think 21502 had better memory management, but 21232 scrolling is smooth as budder. My acid test for this is, believe it or not... Solitaire. If I can swipe the cards, especially as they form columns, easily its a green light. So far 21232 is by FAR the best build for this yet. 21502, though I miss the memory wasn't even close and would actually hang now and then, with cards not being released properly. Go figure, an inconsequential card program that's been around forever could reveal so much about this critical feature

K, nuf thread hijacking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gwes.jpg (15.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 05-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.