PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BenQ P51 & Elf
Carrier: DTAC

sam7128 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
give the beta3 a shot, that's what i'm currently using

anyone got any info regarding the internal storage not showing?
I am using beta 3 but the tmail does not work full funtion which is my main problem. So I did try by using baseapp from beta 2 but got the same result. I can see my storage card no problem.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

damn, we've got opposite problems... lol

my tmail is working great, my internal storage is another story...

anyone find compatibility issues w/any of the OEM's included w/the kitchen?

Last edited by SOHKis; 02-18-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:19 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

On that Vouge Kitchen, When you are going to build the rom. Do not Run Build.bat. That checkbox. Do not check that. Instead Just use Build all packages to one. And Once it is complete. Close out of there. and Run BuildNB.bat in the base kitchen file. I still need to rewrite some code for that.

But Just have Build_all_to_one checked, and that is it. Then Run Buildnb.bat
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xv6900
Carrier: verizon wireless

corypaul is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
On that Vouge Kitchen, When you are going to build the rom. Do not Run Build.bat. That checkbox. Do not check that. Instead Just use Build all packages to one. And Once it is complete. Close out of there. and Run BuildNB.bat in the base kitchen file. I still need to rewrite some code for that.

But Just have Build_all_to_one checked, and that is it. Then Run Buildnb.bat
I try that but it did work
Old 02-18-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92
Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 Beta 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
6.5 gets f-in destroyed in this engadget review:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/18/e...sses-the-mark/
To tell you the truth I think the reviewers over at engadget are completely missing the point of WM 6.5. I don't think Microsoft intended for it to be a completely redone OS such as WM 7. It's kind of a bridge between Windows Mobile 6 (6.1) and 7. It's kind of a beta for WM 7 I think more than it is anything else. I could be wrong but I think they're just trying out new things that they wish to implement in WM7.
Sorry though I'm rambling in a thread that is intended for more constructive purposes

Last edited by johndeere92; 02-18-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeere92 View Post
To tell you the truth I think the reviewers over at engadget are completely missing the point of WM 6.5. I don't think Microsoft intended for it to be a completely redone OS such as WM 7. It's kind of a bridge between Windows Mobile 6 (6.1) and 7. It's kind of a beta for WM 7 I think more than it is anything else. I could be wrong but I think they're just trying out new things that they wish to implement in WM7.
Sorry though I'm rambling in a thread that is intended for more constructive purposes
Engadget has stuck a knife in wmo for a long time. They are in bed with Apple. They are just one giant apple fanboy. Just like LTD at neowin.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Engadget has stuck a knife in wmo for a long time. They are in bed with Apple. They are just one giant apple fanboy. Just like LTD at neowin.
just look at the comments on that post, the people are flaming back at them.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

dodgexjeep2000 is just getting started

when i put the sys files that con posted a few pages back for the vga system i get an error in calku's kitchen while g'reloc is running.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

Same here, but it still composes the ROM, i then after get stuck at the first boot screen TOUCH PRO screen and just hangs there.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:09 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

ianimation.dll controls the windows animations removing it has its advantages its located in the shell folder

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software