PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
hmmmm... wonder why mine bombed then. I'll try again.

As far as the scroll issues, when did they start?
joojoobee666 i thought i read somewhere that you are using visual kitchen, and i remember in Da_G's thread on xda that he said that visual kitchen automatially fixed the timebomb...i could be completely wrong, but thought i would throw that out to you

found the post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...mb#post4327493

Last edited by qball1616; 08-21-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: added link
Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
No, no issue. I wonder if any other QVGA users are seeing that as well. If I had a QVGA device to test with, I surely would.

If no one has confirmed these issues with qvga by the time I get back, then I will flash one of my titans back to the 23031 and test this for you guys. It will be later, taking the wife to dinner.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
joojoobee666 i thought i read somewhere that you are using visual kitchen, and i remember in Da_G's thread on xda that he said that visual kitchen automatially fixed the timebomb...i could be completely wrong, but thought i would throw that out to you

found the post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...mb#post4327493
Yep, I DO use visual kitchen and it told me the timebomb WAS patched. I even verified myself by searching for the bytes, so I'm not sure WHY that happened.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yep, I DO use visual kitchen and it told me the timebomb WAS patched. I even verified myself by searching for the bytes, so I'm not sure WHY that happened.

I gotcha...I figured that with everything that you know about cooking and the kitchen etc that you knew that, but I just thought I would mention it on the off chance that you didn't
Old 08-21-2009, 07:21 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I gotcha...I figured that with everything that you know about cooking and the kitchen etc that you knew that, but I just thought I would mention it on the off chance that you didn't
No worries. I appreciate it, I could easily miss something just like everyone else. Sometimes the solution is in plain sight, yet we look right over it. Unfortunately, that was not the case here
Old 08-21-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
No worries. I appreciate it, I could easily miss something just like everyone else. Sometimes the solution is in plain sight, yet we look right over it. Unfortunately, that was not the case here
isn't that the truth....btw I finally got my Touch Pro (if you remember you gave me some basic advice on where to look for a good kitchen)...I am sure I will be hitting you up for some tips here soon lol

btw have you checked out idagroove's site everythingdiamond.info

it is a really cool site and as the name suggests only talks about diamonds and touch pros
Old 08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
isn't that the truth....btw I finally got my Touch Pro (if you remember you gave me some basic advice on where to look for a good kitchen)...I am sure I will be hitting you up for some tips here soon lol

btw have you checked out idagroove's site everythingdiamond.info

it is a really cool site and as the name suggests only talks about diamonds and touch pros
I do recall the pm's and congrats ont the tp. I'll help wherever I can.

And yep, I've benn to everythingdiamond.info and have been keeping an eye on the thread about Slot0 and recmodding, as well as offering some input (hopefully useful, lol).

I think it's a good thread to pay attention to, so here's the link.

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490
Old 08-21-2009, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC-P3300, P3700
Carrier: tele2

iggord is keeping up the good workiggord is keeping up the good work

23033 @ 21944
http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406
http://rapidshare.com/files/27003684...ease_23033.rar
Old 08-21-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Download Build 23033 nb0 (Mirrors (5): RapidShare, MegaUpload, zShare, FileFactory, and EasyShare)
Code:
http://www.gazup.com/O1pdi-com23033.nb0-download-mirrors
Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

how do i extract the .nb0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software