PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
paranoid with this newKernel thingy: i need to use the xip files to get my titan xip for ervius right? is this the "new" xip folder if im using XipporterEx???
porting xip with nuekernel can't be done with kitchens that don't use a xip.bin, or at least not as easily, I would just use a xip.bin for titan posted in this thread maybee build the rom with your favorite kitchen, then just insert the xip after. either that, or start with a non nuekernel xip, and use that
Old 06-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
porting xip with nuekernel can't be done with kitchens that don't use a xip.bin, or at least not as easily, I would just use a xip.bin for titan posted in this thread maybee build the rom with your favorite kitchen, then just insert the xip after. either that, or start with a non nuekernel xip, and use that
idk, you think that works worth ne performance gain, or should i just use ppckitchen n use joojoo's shtuff?? or what was xda2's sys n xip even for then? you kno a good place to start becoming more familiar (specifically) with the interworkings of the xip n beefing it up with nuekernel?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 8925-AT&T TILT
Carrier: T-mobile

pyrorob is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to pyrorob Send a message via MSN to pyrorob Send a message via Yahoo to pyrorob

Quote:
hey, mind linking to that driver? I'm also a failing kaiser cook, maybee even a little lazy, free thanks in it for a link though, if not I'll search myself

turns out I'm not as lazy as I let on http://www.htcclassaction.org/driverprogress.php

ok, installed the htc-ca cab, still no love, and apps seem to crash sooner, they make mention of a dependancy on ddi.dll, mind sharing a copy of your ddi.dll?
allright go here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/16084599/...5/sharing.html
now the ddi.dll im using is the supplied for the 101 mem hack and the default hti ca drivers were giving me trouble so i merged some newer files in with it and it fixed it, i have a rar of those ones there.
if you need i can provide the wce_pmem.dll and the patched nk.exe for the mem hack also at that link
also, if you want some really up to date packages for your kitchen check out the other files posted there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:39 AM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrorob View Post
allright go here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/16084599/...5/sharing.html
now the ddi.dll im using is the supplied for the 101 mem hack and the default hti ca drivers were giving me trouble so i merged some newer files in with it and it fixed it, i have a rar of those ones there.
if you need i can provide the wce_pmem.dll and the patched nk.exe for the mem hack also at that link
yeah, if you would not mind, I keep meaning to look into the mem hack, but never got around to it. so... I would need the mem hack to use this ddi.dll?

Last edited by dan-htc-touch; 06-15-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 8925-AT&T TILT
Carrier: T-mobile

pyrorob is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to pyrorob Send a message via MSN to pyrorob Send a message via Yahoo to pyrorob

Quote:
yeah, if you would not mind, I keep meaning to look into the mem hack, but never got around to it
there ya go, and if you didnt see my edit to my post try the other files there too for some up to date qvga ext packages
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:44 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
idk, you think that works worth ne performance gain, or should i just use ppckitchen n use joojoo's shtuff?? or what was xda2's sys n xip even for then? you kno a good place to start becoming more familiar (specifically) with the interworkings of the xip n beefing it up with nuekernel?
nuekernel just disables the camera on a kernel level freeing up 5 or so mb of ram
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrorob View Post
there ya go, and if you didnt see my edit to my post try the other files there too for some up to date qvga ext packages
ok, will check this stuff out... just putting in ddi.dll gave me no love, so I guess I have some cooking/flashing to do tonight and tomorrow

Wow, that's the most stuff working in one rom I've had so far, htc youtube finally works, opera 9.5 works, not opera 9.7 though, and extra things working finally happened without breaking the camera. all I have to do now is figure out why my opera 9.7 is not working

Last edited by dan-htc-touch; 06-15-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb

Quote:
paranoid with this newKernel thingy: i need to use the xip files to get my titan xip for ervius right? is this the "new" xip folder if im using XipporterEx???
Sum1 else could be of help coz i dont know alot about cooking except my device(HTC Wizard) SORRY!!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: my friend

khoa_nhi is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to khoa_nhi Send a message via Skype™ to khoa_nhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2_haseeb View Post
This is the pure 21812 SYS with XIP, it has DPI_96 files and LANG_0409 all from Build 21812 all the THNX to Da_G

http://rapidshare.com/files/24437581...54913-d0b3a24b
Provided by XDA2_Haseeb™
CAn you re UPLOAD to 4share or mediafire.com hepl me? so many thanks!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

no more build leaks? looks like we are stuck on 21812 lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software