PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 02:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I don't think thats it, D 1.05
Well if you have honeycomb its the latest if not, no problem, I know what kitchen it is and will re bake. =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 AM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuttino View Post
What did you do to make it work? did you get browserui.dll from a kitchen?
The first WM 6.5 I got IE 8 to work and the same on this build. Only issue is it breaks the weather widget on the honeycomb.

Download the zip and extract it. Delete all the same items in the sys folder and replace them with what you extracted. DO NOT OVERWRITE the folders as it will not work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Browsing_Lang_0409.zip (6.93 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mikee4fun; 02-12-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Well if you have honeycomb its the latest if not, no problem, I know what kitchen it is and will re bake. =)
It doesn't get past the boot screen
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
It doesn't get past the boot screen
Really because it boots for me. Odd. let me make something simple. What radio are you using by the way?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:51 AM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Really because it boots for me. Odd. let me make something simple. What radio are you using by the way?
I'm using 1.11.00F
Old 02-12-2009, 02:52 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I'm using 1.11.00F
Maybe the radio is causing an issue. I am using the telus radio. I am baking up a fresh one as we speak. Perhaps flash to the telus in the meanwhile and then reflash?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

I use 1.11 with no issues
Old 02-12-2009, 03:00 AM
VIP Member

when I soft reset I get this

R 1.11.00F
D 1.05

Is that what yours says

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-12-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:11 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
when I soft reset I get this

R 1.11.00F
D 1.05

Is that what yours says
This the latest of the latest. Until Conflipper releases his new release. =)

http://rapidshare.com/files/19708824...st_RAPHIMG.rar
Old 02-12-2009, 03:15 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
This the latest of the latest. Until Conflipper releases his new release. =)

http://rapidshare.com/files/19708824...st_RAPHIMG.rar
Cool, i'll let you know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software