PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: o2 CZ

anryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to anryl Send a message via MSN to anryl
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

my sys working on kaiser with some newer ext packages from captain and xip as well only bug for now was the full qwerty keyboard not showing dont know

the link http://rapidshare.com/files/232958689/21231_SYS_XIP_NEW_EXT.7Z

as allways ervius kitchen 8.8 ready 96dpi qvga

Last edited by anryl; 05-14-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:08 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

sys 21231 and xip 21231 working great on the titan so far. thanx htc dan
Old 05-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I had to recmod a bunch of dlls in the browsing folders, and I also swapped .vm, .rom, and wincenls folders.
Sorry to bring this up again, since it was a page ago, but in my experience (even with the new Ervius Visual Kitchen) you still need to recmod all modules in the BROWSINGCORE and BROWSINGIE folders. Then there are some random modules here and there that still need to go. What I usually do is do a full build with Ervius Visual (NEW) and then before I flash, I'll run a "G'reloc.exe -dump -doit". It will still error on several modules. I drop these down to file and run it again. (Yes, drop them down in both the DUMP dir and the original location in SYS. Because G'REloc is just looking at the DUMp location. ) I get my sys to completely pass G'Reloc before I flash. It has yet to fail me.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Love; HTC Touch Diamond

Zecanilis is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Sorry to bring this up again, since it was a page ago, but in my experience (even with the new Ervius Visual Kitchen) you still need to recmod all modules in the BROWSINGCORE and BROWSINGIE folders. Then there are some random modules here and there that still need to go. What I usually do is do a full build with Ervius Visual (NEW) and then before I flash, I'll run a "G'reloc.exe -dump -doit". It will still error on several modules. I drop these down to file and run it again. (Yes, drop them down in both the DUMP dir and the original location in SYS. Because G'REloc is just looking at the DUMp location. ) I get my sys to completely pass G'Reloc before I flash. It has yet to fail me.
Can you explain what you mean by droping down the files?
I tried also pass G'reloc and got some errors, but i can't understand how can i fix them. I cooked has it was with plataformrebuilder and didn't had any issues.
But whould like to know how to do it please.
Thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

i believe he is referring to de-modularizing files/folders

to do this you use recmod.exe

simply drag&drop the module you are having problems with on the recmod.exe and it will create the file w/in the module/folder.

then move the newly created file out of the module/folder, delete the module, and move the newly created file back into the folder where the module originally resided.

*here's a de-modularized BROWSINGSCORE & browsingie folders

[Edited: toolname errors corrected (by GGuruUSA)]
Attached Files
File Type: rar BROWSINGCORE.rar (1.04 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar browsingie.rar (2.44 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gguruusa; 05-15-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i believe he is referring to de-modularizing files/folders

to do this you use redmod.exe

simply drag&drop the module you are having problems with on the redmod.exe and it will create the file w/in the module/folder.

then move the newly created file out of the module/folder, delete the module, and move the newly created file back into the folder where the module originally resided.
Yeah understood. I think you are talking about recmod.exe.
But never though in that ...
Thank you
Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work

Here is a Alltel Titan (PPC-6800) 21231 flashable with working mms ect give it a try and let me what you guys think.
Thank htc dan for the xip

http://rapidshare.com/files/233004700/Titan_21231.rar
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP

Re: using older language/dpi files, there should be no need for this release, everything is NATIVE to this build, can't get better than that

(unless of course your device is 128 or 96 dpi, in which case, i'm working on that.. )
Old 05-14-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Re: using older language/dpi files, there should be no need for this release, everything is NATIVE to this build, can't get better than that

(unless of course your device is 128 or 96 dpi, in which case, i'm working on that.. )
Work hard on those 96 dpi files...

Last edited by Zecanilis; 05-14-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecanilis View Post
Work hard on that 96 dpi files...
It will be real hard since, to my knowledge, there are no 96dpi devices in production or in the line for production. MS doesn't like creating builds for devices that won't be widely used. I would think it would be next to impossible to get a native 96dpi release. I would think everything will have to be ported.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software