PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

hansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocvaldez View Post
I still haven't seen a 21202 SYS for the Diamond. Have you?
You can download Da_G's kitchen from XDA and use that. Make sure to add Wince.nls file to the sys and you should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Okay here it is by request, the xip os.nb.payload for titan and vogue. For titan users, also download the nuekenel from dan post in page 183 inorder to switch btw high and low memory modes. Happy cooking.
Thank you so much Vickylife, and thank you to everyone here. I just cant get this xip thing figured out, though I did the search and read up on it in a post by gguruusa (thank you), but still am missing something. Can someone please help me with this.
Anyhoo, I have this site figured out now, and the basics down, so thanks to everyone I clicked thanks on already, don't know if it tells you who clicked thanks, since i cant remember some names, will start thanking by name in posts, just was newer to this site.

BTW, on the 21202 SYS I have (thanks Anryl), I had to seperate the files, and put them in little by little for the g'reloc to go through, if that helps anyone.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

juliocvaldez is keeping up the good workjuliocvaldez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansk75 View Post
You can download Da_G's kitchen from XDA and use that. Make sure to add Wince.nls file to the sys and you should be good to go.
Thanks!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
also, here is a titan teaser for anyone interested, pretty stable, if you are confused that sound won't turn on, start/settings/system/hardware switch. if you change it back to controll wifi, uncheck act like hardware switch or your wifi will powercycle constantly. soft reset once after first boot so that everything can set itself up

http://dan-vogue-titan.ppckitchen.org/titan_21202.rar

oh yeah, forgot to mention carrier, it's build for metroPCS, should not be an issue to just install a carrier cab.. but I don't know for sure
Thanks for this Dan-htc-touch. Is their a way you can make one without all of the apps you have installed, and just have a fresh copy? That would be awesome. Its stable and working, 21mb of free space.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I finally got one to cook up. Where is the new Today screen plugin? Also, my start button does not work. I am building another one right now to address that, but any ideas?

Update: I am able to get the start button to work IF i cook in HTC Task Manager and click on the htx task manger icon, but I get know honeycomb. It's some really retro fly outs for EVERYTHING. Any ideas?

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-05-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansk75 View Post
wait thats a gsm kitchen you cant just use it can u
Old 04-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch 3G
Carrier: AIS

jatekung is a n00b

i have a problem in build 21202
when tab the battery icon at the top bar it's Nothing happens.

sorry for bad english.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond / TP2

hansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
wait thats a gsm kitchen you cant just use it can u
OK. I should've been more clear. You can grab that kitchen and copy that sys over to your favorite kitchen. I personally use Calk's kitchen and it works great. Make sure you copy over wince.nls file from your previous sys. You can grab the ROM folder I have posted and copy it over to your kitchen and cook it if you are using Calk's kitchen and have CDMA Diamond. If you are cooking with PPC Kitchen, then you can grab XIP dan-htc-touch posted earlier and cook it that way.

Last edited by hansk75; 04-05-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatekung View Post
i have a problem in build 21202
when tab the battery icon at the top bar it's Nothing happens.

sorry for bad english.

This was the solution I posted eariler (you could have searched):

Code:
; Show Power Settings when you click on battery icon
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"LimitedClock"=dword:1
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0
Old 04-05-2009, 11:35 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ive got 21202 running nicely on cdma touch pro.Only issue I see is none of my widgets function (money, live search, weather) as I press the start menu icon and nothing happens. I searched the sys files of 21198 and 21202 and nothing seems to have changed other than the dsm build. I also tried executing the widget installer from /windows and it just poped up error but didn't act like anything was missing. Anyone know a fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software