PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: o2 CZ

anryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to anryl Send a message via MSN to anryl
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Hey y'all, I could use some help in setting some one straight on how the Developer sh!t works. We have a fraud taking credit for far to many people's work. It ain't right, and it needs to be heard lloud and clear....

Follow this link to his thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62039

Compared to my thread on XDA where everyone gets credit for their work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497303

Thanks to anyone who calls the ball with this guy.
SO ? nothing new . Allways the same
Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone got a titan 22*** xip outa this stuff yet?? i'm runnin into a few headaches
Old 04-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
whats calls the ball??? i wanna help but i have no idea what that means
I hope you aren't being serious?? "Calls the ball" .. umm.. Top Gun? "Call The Ball" is when the LSO (Landing Signal Officer)on an Aircraft Carrier will ask the pilot coming in for a landing to "call the ball". This basically just means the LSO wants to know if the pilot has clearly seen the Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System. These are a set of big *** lights on the carrier used to give the pilot crucial information for landing.

Example:
LSO - "Maverick, you're 3/4 of a mile. Call the ball."
Pilot - "161 Tomcat ball, 54" (Means I see the ball, i weigh 54k lbs. This tells the flight deck to set the arresting cables accordingly.
LSO - "Roger Ball"
LSO will then call outload to the pilot and to the decks - "700, 800, 600, 700, 700", etc etc.. This is the rate of descent in feet per minute.

Pilot talk. It basically means, "Ok Pilot, your in full control now."

But I think he is really referring to "Call the ball" as in.. "This ball is mine! I got it, got it, mine, mine mine mine!" You know.. like in baseball, you are telling everyone around you its your ball, no one else come near. It's not yours. ??? That all make sense?
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here

Last edited by decibel; 04-05-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Had to clarify.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
I hope you aren't being serious?? "Calls the ball" .. umm.. Top Gun? "Call The Ball" is when the LSO (Landing Signal Officer)on an Aircraft Carrier will ask the pilot coming in for a landing to "call the ball". This basically just means the LSO wants to know if the pilot has clearly seen the Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System. These are a set of big *** lights on the carrier used to give the pilot crucial information for landing.

Example:
LSO - "Maverick, call the ball"
Pilot - "161 Tomcat ball, 54" (Means I see the ball, i weigh 54k lbs. This tells the flight deck to set the arresting cables accordingly.
LSO - "Roger Ball"
LSO will then call outload to the pilot and to the decks - "700, 800, 600, 700, 700", etc etc.. This is the rate of descent in feet per minute.

Pilot talk. It basically means, "Ok Pilot, your in full control now."
yes i was being serious ive never seen that movie...im such a lame

thanks 4 telling me ive learned something new today & i mite just netflix it hopefully i can instant it to the xbox & watch it tonight

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 04-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yes i was being serious ive never seen that movie...im such a lame

thanks 4 telling me ive learned something new today & i mite just netflix it hopefully i can instant it to the xbox & watch it tonight
LOL.. That was my favorite movie growing up. Made me want to be a navy pilot.

Oh.. and read it again, I added some clarification as to what I think he really meant by the phrase.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
LOL.. That was my favorite movie growing up. Made me want to be a navy pilot.

Oh.. and read it again, I added some clarification as to what I think he really meant by the phrase.
lol...ok im bout to head over to that thread and call the ball..well ima try my best without being rude

edit:i called it...i dont think he will ever do anything like this again after a calling like that

Last edited by havox22; 04-05-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:29 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
lol...ok im bout to head over to that thread and call the ball..well ima try my best without being rude

edit:i called it...i dont think he will ever do anything like this again after a calling like that
Funny thing is, he's hosting my VGA 4-column start menu cab in a thread for a qVGA device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

might there be a location with instructions on how to convert the sys wwe to work on the TP ? or is it simply coping the dpi folders from a working sys to this new sys ?

for instance my sys has base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_800 and should be base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 or am i totally noob on this ? i would think that all the dpi folders would have to be converted ?

If someone could point me to a guide i would be gratefully...
Old 04-05-2009, 06:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb
Thumbs down Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I tried the WM6.5 Build 21022 on my HTC Wizard and its too much buggy it's today plugin(CHome/Titanium) does not work, Start Menu shows up but all the graphics are torn apart :'(, its like a graphics Disaster in WM6.5 Build 21022
Old 04-05-2009, 07:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO!NO! View Post
anyone as 21202 Payload for vogue plz
I'll get that ported for you and uploaded within an hour, just need to get home to my system.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software