PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Its pretty, this thing flies. I'm not having any major issues yet that I can find, the startbar keeps wanting to go transparent when I'm in tf3d and I can't access the backlight panel without going into settings. I'm tired so I don't know if it's because of something I've done yet or not till someone else posts something.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 03-25-2009, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Can anyone point me to a Tutorial on how to insert XIP into Payload or post a TP SYS

HELLLPP! :P
Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC THUNDERBOLT
Carrier: Verizon

yoda1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to yoda1 Send a message via MSN to yoda1 Send a message via Yahoo to yoda1

exchange 2003 (behind in times) dont read in to the title but here is my thoughts on this yes to domain enroll can be done but major problem is this for it to work right you need a vpn from exchange server but you also have to have it linked with server 2003 witch is a another part you have to have the device setting in the AD right for the phone for it to sync right if not you will get a comm error unable to connect witch is what i was getting this after noon now on the other hand looking at the set up it is really simple just have to make sure you have the server client active sync plug in and service turned on in the MMC console and have all the setting for the plug ins im going to be doing more work with this tomorrow i work for a medical foundation that is looking at going from a blackberry server to a wm and we are going to be getting like 200 new HTC phones so i have to get this figured out as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Tplane...This is the post I posted on xda about your 21193 1.2 with exchange 2003 sync, as you requested....

Ok, I set it up to sync against my personal exchange 2003 server (I found a 25 licence on ebay for almost nothing about 2 years ago) with build 1.2 of 21193, I got the same exact error. Here's how it all went down... for the test here (oh, and 21195 is out, update to that version plz for the next build)..

1. Setup on PC, set up to sync against my server (I am on the local domain in my home), it seemed to sync mail and I was able to select my folders to sync.
2. Make sure I am fully sync'ed....all good here...all mail is on the 6800 as requested
3. Disconnect from PC, connect via VZW internet and sync again..
4. Activesync on WM said it sync'ed fine (checked time difference).
5. Logged in to 3rd party mail to send a test mail to my account on my exchange server.
6. Heard test e-mail arrived on my desktop. Attempt to sync again, active sync error 0x80070057...Pull 3 hairs out of my head..

Nope, does not work, I know my 2003 Exchange server very well, This is a problem with this build, I have been syncing for a long time from WM 5.0 (when 5.0 was new)
Old 03-25-2009, 04:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Question Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda1 View Post
exchange 2003 (behind in times) dont read in to the title but here is my thoughts on this yes to domain enroll can be done but major problem is this for it to work right you need a vpn from exchange server but you also have to have it linked with server 2003 witch is a another part you have to have the device setting in the AD right for the phone for it to sync right if not you will get a comm error unable to connect witch is what i was getting this after noon now on the other hand looking at the set up it is really simple just have to make sure you have the server client active sync plug in and service turned on in the MMC console and have all the setting for the plug ins im going to be doing more work with this tomorrow i work for a medical foundation that is looking at going from a blackberry server to a wm and we are going to be getting like 200 new HTC phones so i have to get this figured out as well
A bit off topic I know, but have you heard about this thing called the period? It's used in the English language to identify the end of a sentence.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

texasmike is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to texasmike Send a message via MSN to texasmike Send a message via Yahoo to texasmike

Has anyone got a sprint cdma touch pro rom of 21195 they want to share? please post or PM me.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING
Red face Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Hello,

Can anyone please provide or upload 21195 xip only because I found sys only.

Thanks and regards
Old 03-25-2009, 05:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrikanth View Post
Hello,

Can anyone please provide or upload 21195 xip only because I found sys only.

Thanks and regards
I was going to play nice guy and link to the post for you, but you didn't say which phone so I'm going to tell you to search the thread. There are quite a few out there.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hello,
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
I was going to play nice guy and link to the post for you, but you didn't say which phone so I'm going to tell you to search the thread. There are quite a few out there.
Many thanks, I got it and its working fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
QVGA SYS for 21195.

This is a combination of the Chinese QVGA SYS and Da_G's VGA version.
Thanks for providing and sharing. Just now ported and everything is fine but still same problem with SMS. :'(

Is this releated to IE? because everytime I will be removing the new version IE and will be placing old IE that version 5.

Thanks again
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

YES, I got it. SMS is working prefect now. I just disabled titanium from today screen settings and the SMS is working fine so this titanium is releated to my SMS issue.

Anyhow, I don't like that titanium so I will remove and replace to manila 2d which is my feature.

Thanks and regards

Last edited by CRACING; 03-25-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrikanth View Post
YES, I got it. SMS is working prefect now. I just disabled titanium from today screen settings and the SMS is working fine so this titanium is releated to my SMS issue.

Anyhow, I don't like that titanium so I will remove and replace to manila 2d which is my feature.

Thanks and regards
Hmmm.. so what did you specifically do so that Titanium would stop working?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software