PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 03:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none at the moment
Carrier: Sprint

lilboi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **UPDATE 6/29** PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

are there any versions that will work with the Treo Pro, it seems like i've tried every one and it still has the startup error.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
so just ot confirm this new fix doesnt let songs finish like the old problem?
if you read in the first post, it may not work with all roms.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mad212 is a n00b

Works great now how do i add the shortcut to the start menu? have to use file explorer and run it from program files/pandora.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad212 View Post
Works great now how do i add the shortcut to the start menu? have to use file explorer and run it from program files/pandora.
tap hold, select copy.

go into my device>windows>start menu>programs folder and tap hold "paste shortcut"

POW!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jc8320 is a n00b

I'm on stock sprint rom for the touch pro and used VGA+IVAN1 Pandora.cab found on post 1.
It looks great but as many have mentioned song only plays about halfway and moves on...

Last edited by jc8320; 06-30-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Carrier: U.S. Cellular - stock ROM

JRHOADES20 is a n00b

Alright I'm almost there, I got the VGA version working correctly, but my songs still cut out after 30 seconds,.. I saw posts about installing Advance Config, but it requires a framework update and I dont want to do that. Can someone just provide the registry keys you change so people dont have to install that if they dont want.

I believe the one is HKEY_LM_\COMM\TCPIP\PARMS TCPIPWINDOW SIZE.. I changed that to 98304. (havent tested)

Is that right??, and is that the main thing you change?

If the other 2 are needed as well can you provide where they are in the registry if they are there?

Thanks for the Help
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lYVl is a n00b

I just finished installing this on my Omnia (i910 for Verizon) and it works like a charm! I didn't have the issue with the keyboard not showing up at all on the sign in screen. Thanks a million!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

slapmedia is becoming a great contributor
Re: [Update] TP Fix! PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
With the file from this thread Pandora looks much better

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=457570&page=9

The buttons are still alittle hard to hit but at least you can see the name of the song.
All you have to do is install ivans cab, set the window size to 98xxx
then replace the exe file in your program file folder with this one.
Heres what it looks like on my Diamond.
Question...I installed the VGA CAB from the 1st post and copied over the .exe in the Pandora folder replacing the old .exe. When I open the Pandora app it shows the first page warning about data and the "Exit" and "OK" softkeys are bigger (that's great...thanks!). I click "OK" and it's begin to open. Shows the Windows Vista advertisement, starts "connecting" to my station but then gives an error "We're experiencing network communication difficulties. Please try again later.".

First, how is Pandora still recognizing my login information and stations after I've installed, removed and re-installed?

Second, why is it not opening?

I appreciate the help!

Now using the HTC Hero (Android)

Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Re: [Update] TP Fix! PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
Question...I installed the VGA CAB from the 1st post and copied over the .exe in the Pandora folder replacing the old .exe. When I open the Pandora app it shows the first page warning about data and the "Exit" and "OK" softkeys are bigger (that's great...thanks!). I click "OK" and it's begin to open. Shows the Windows Vista advertisement, starts "connecting" to my station but then gives an error "We're experiencing network communication difficulties. Please try again later.".

First, how is Pandora still recognizing my login information and stations after I've installed, removed and re-installed?

Second, why is it not opening?

I appreciate the help!
you don't technically delete EVERYTHING when you remove a program, there are still existing files... like when you delete a program, i believe it will only delete what is in the "program files" folder and Start Menu(i think)... thats why Hard Resets are helpful sometimes so you can COMPLETELY clear everything and start fresh.

It may be a ROM issue... my buddy has an Omnia and it only works with selected ROMs...

In the first post i asked people who have it working to PM me their ROM/Setup so i can make a list on the OP with what to use...

Unfortunately, no one has been kind enough to share their positive experiences
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint/HTC Touch Pro 2

KCS2K is a n00b

Using the Ivan/VGA cabs on MightyRom5 Graphics work but am getting the 30 second to half way on songs before moving on to the next.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software