PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Lurker

norok is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update 6/17] PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK TP Fix!

I came here looking for a free alternative to Pandora on the AT&T Fuze. The standard Pandora app works but has the 1 day trial.

I have installed Ivan's cab while running NATF v4.7 ROM WM 6.1. I have replaced the EXE and made the Advanced Config changes.

I can Ignore through the two errors at startup, enter my Pandora account, and login, but as it tries to connect to my custom station (created using the standard trial Pandora earlier) it gets stuck on "Connecting..."

Any ideas?
Old 06-24-2009, 03:47 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakewill View Post
has anyone tried turning it sideways with changescreen, gsen, gyrator, etc???

IT LOOKS GLORIOUSSSS!!!!!! 3-wide and much less wasted space above and below the covers! (I'll try to post a screenshot later)

jakewill

p.s. It seems to work flawlessly switching back and forth from portrait to landscape mode on the fly! (I'm on AJM's Alltel WM6.1 ROM)
That was a good idea! Id never used it in landscape before but it does look very good!
I added it to flipit so now it auto rotates.
Heres a screenshot.-->

and heres a bigger one-->

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Diamond (Alltel)

jakewill is keeping up the good workjakewill is keeping up the good work

Hey Yearn,

Which ROM are u on?

jakewill
Old 06-25-2009, 10:59 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakewill View Post
Hey Yearn,

Which ROM are u on?

jakewill
MightyMikes 6.1
Old 06-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Cool! Finally got it working! Much better then Pocket Scrobbler. Now if only I could just scrobble with it for listening to last.fm at work
Old 06-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So far, the one in here works fine (as in it connects, the screen looks bad but it does get music). All the others in this thread give me the Debug Assertion error.

EDIT: Gyrator.. well it looks a little better, just a little

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 06-25-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:12 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
So far, the one in here works fine (as in it connects, the screen looks bad but it does get music). All the others in this thread give me the Debug Assertion error.

EDIT: Gyrator.. well it looks a little better, just a little
im getting the same debug error as well, and cant download the other version, as it was only able to be downloaded 10x

Help Me Help You
Old 06-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

whoa this is awesome!

1st i downloaded IVAN1-pandora.cab and installed it, and suprisingly i didnt have to log in (it already had my playlists loaded somehow and this was after a 30 min freshly flashed rom), but the buttons were unusable and couldnt exit the program or change songs....

so then i reset, and copied the program within: VGA-Pandora.zip and now it looks and works GREAT!!! it just played a full song WOOOO!!! thanks to everyone who put their help in making this work on my touch pro

Old 06-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

JoeGrizzles is a n00b

Hey guys/gals. Dont know if this was already covered, but on my omnia i910 i figured out how to use the keyboard, and it logged me in, but now it just sits at the screen that says connecting... Any fixes? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million,
Joe G.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Lurker

xk2600 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
(06-17-09) Diamond, Pro and all other VGA users, Our member Yearn has snooped the XDA and found a fix for the WONKY display from xk2600! Though the buttons on the bottom of the screen may be small, atleast the song display looks very appealing now... Download the file VGA-Pandora.zip under this post and replace My Device\Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe with the one in the zip and there you'll have it! THANKS Yearn! You guys can thank him on pg.74 post#733
Hey guys... If anyone knows anyone pretty effective at decompiling into assembler and/or C, have them hit me up. I have a pretty good idea how to fix the button sizing problem, based on how the interface reacts to the changing of the button sizes. I just need a little help with tracking down what to change in the binary to adjust the sizing of the boxes.

Everything on the screen seems to be relational based on the size of the images that are used to draw the interface except the softkey bar. I'm pretty sure there is a constant that defines the height of the softkey bar at the bottom. So the "hotspot" area is being computed based on that height and if anything is in front of it (the d pad buttons). Currently the button bar is 22px tall, so I tried to go through the binary replacing Decimal 22 (int32 0x1600) with the new images size Decimal 62 (0x3E00). But there are quite a few instances of the dword in the binary and none have worked so far. I don't know, they could be using a percentage of that number so it can center it effectively as well (half of 22 is so center the icon 11 from the bottom...)

Anyways.. any ideas or whatnot, feel free to throw them my way.

xk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software