View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update] TP Fix! PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
Question...I installed the VGA CAB from the 1st post and copied over the .exe in the Pandora folder replacing the old .exe. When I open the Pandora app it shows the first page warning about data and the "Exit" and "OK" softkeys are bigger (that's great...thanks!). I click "OK" and it's begin to open. Shows the Windows Vista advertisement, starts "connecting" to my station but then gives an error "We're experiencing network communication difficulties. Please try again later.".

First, how is Pandora still recognizing my login information and stations after I've installed, removed and re-installed?

Second, why is it not opening?

I appreciate the help!
you don't technically delete EVERYTHING when you remove a program, there are still existing files... like when you delete a program, i believe it will only delete what is in the "program files" folder and Start Menu(i think)... thats why Hard Resets are helpful sometimes so you can COMPLETELY clear everything and start fresh.

It may be a ROM issue... my buddy has an Omnia and it only works with selected ROMs...

In the first post i asked people who have it working to PM me their ROM/Setup so i can make a list on the OP with what to use...

Unfortunately, no one has been kind enough to share their positive experiences

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!