PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettokok View Post
this program does NOT work on a mogul/6800 with a stock 6.1 ROM.
Er... working fine on my Sprint stock WM6.1 rom.

Not sure what to tell you.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Er... working fine on my Sprint stock WM6.1 rom.

Not sure what to tell you.
mogul?

man i keep updating that post every 5 mins! lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

DodgeV83 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
Bandwidth shouldn't be an issue for sound quality.. Iphone does it fine.. which sounds like it could be around 128kbps... most evdo even old is over 256kbps.
Hate to sound ungrateful but sounds like poop in my car(compared to shoutcast or other online stuff.).. still an awesome program and service...
The sound quality is definitely garbage, sounds like 32k bitrate WMA to me. This is the primary reason I didn't create a thread when I found this a few nights ago. I can use my phone as a modem to connect my laptop to Pandora.com and stream 128k bitrate...or use this app and get 32k?

No thanks.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

squarerootz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to squarerootz
Thumbs up Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Thanks for finding this app. Been feenin' for it for a while. I got a brand new Mogul three months ago after my last one developed a nasty crack in the screen (due to it being a refurb). It came with 6.1 pre-installed. I installed Pandora and it works just fine. Touch screen input works and also the hard keys. The sound is a little low but what can you expect from the internal speakers. Haven't tried it with a headset yet Bluetooth or otherwise.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarerootz View Post
Thanks for finding this app. Been feenin' for it for a while. I got a brand new Mogul three months ago after my last one developed a nasty crack in the screen (due to it being a refurb). It came with 6.1 pre-installed. I installed Pandora and it works just fine. Touch screen input works and also the hard keys. The sound is a little low but what can you expect from the internal speakers. Haven't tried it with a headset yet Bluetooth or otherwise.
is ur ROM custom or stock??
Old 12-10-2008, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

mharvey is becoming a great contributor

I installed this on my Sprint Touch Pro and it seems to work except for the screen layout (as expected). I also have the problem that someone else has reported. I never hear the entire song. It ends the song early and then displays a "Pandora connecting" box for about 10 seconds before the next song starts.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

honestly, until theres a VGA version avail, i think the tou-pro's are prolly goona have issues...what u guys think???
Old 12-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
honestly, until theres a VGA version avail, i think the tou-pro's are prolly goona have issues...what u guys think???
absolutely
Old 12-10-2008, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b

Same here. Touch Pro.. Dies before the end of song.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlard View Post
Same here. Touch Pro.. Dies before the end of song.
sux cuz i'll eventually have one

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software