PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Lurker

M4rauder is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

I've got a Pantech PN-820... I'll give it a shot when I get home tonight. I love pandora!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I've had my phone charging while listening to Pandora here at work...but I suspect that battery life with Pandora will be pretty similar to any other "on-line" environment (e.g., streaming, etc.). Can anybody discuss battery performance yet?

late,
Coz
Old 12-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I've had my phone charging while listening to Pandora here at work...but I suspect that battery life with Pandora will be pretty similar to any other "on-line" environment (e.g., streaming, etc.). Can anybody discuss battery performance yet?

late,
Coz
i'm using this on a mogul and i realized that battery drain is a lil more than the usual use, but less than opera mobile drain...

also when i stopped using pandora, my battery mysteriously charged itself a lil bit lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
Surprised no one has mentioned sound quality... sounds pretty crummy to me.. Is there a quality adjustment I'm missing? also is there a volume adjustment in the program? mine is low even though main volume is up..
sound quality may be semi-poor, but if it were higher quality, there might be issues/lag with streams... maybe i'm wrong...

who knows, there will be updates in the future... this is a great step tho
Old 12-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

faustt is a n00b

I take that back. Works fine with bluetooth headphones with the screen off. Sound quality is not too great though... Streaming online music usually sounds fine (as far as bluetooth goes), I wonder why this is noticeably different.

I know it's a long way away, but it would be cool if someone could hack it to utilize AVRCP. Use the forward button for a Thumbs down and move to the next track and back for a thumbs up (kinda backwards I guess) plus the ability to pause from the headset would be nice.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ce tiger is just getting started

i tried to uninstall but after uninstalling and a soft reset, none of my stations change and still have same problem (cuts song off after 30 sec)
Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Alltel

brettokok is just getting started

this program does NOT work on a mogul/6800 with a stock 6.1 ROM.

You must have a custom ROM in order for this to work.

Otherwise you get "debug assertion failed!" "expression: vector subscript out of range" You are then prompted to Abort, Retry, or Ignore... all of which just close the program before even loading.

edit= I have not tried to tweak 6.1 at all to get this to work.. just simply installed and it will not open.

Last edited by brettokok; 12-10-2008 at 06:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pre
Carrier: sprint

tri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good work

Bandwidth shouldn't be an issue for sound quality.. Iphone does it fine.. which sounds like it could be around 128kbps... most evdo even old is over 256kbps.
Hate to sound ungrateful but sounds like poop in my car(compared to shoutcast or other online stuff.).. still an awesome program and service...
Old 12-10-2008, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettokok View Post
this program does NOT work on a mogul/6800 with a stock 6.1 ROM.

You must have a custom ROM in order for this to work.

Otherwise you get "debug assertion failed!" "expression: vector subscript out of range" You are then prompted to Abort, Retry, or Ignore... all of which just close the program before even loading.

edit= I have not tried to tweak 6.1 at all to get this to work.. just simply installed and it will not open.
There has to be a fix for this!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
sound quality may be semi-poor, but if it were higher quality, there might be issues/lag with streams... maybe i'm wrong...

who knows, there will be updates in the future... this is a great step tho
no..a wonderful step
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software