PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: metropcs

gatorlounge is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorlounge View Post
It doesnt look like anyone has noticed this yet so here goes. I actually purchased from at&t before finding this app. well once signed up they give you a link to download the full version and replace the trial. Well after doing this I installed and found this app. logged on and cancel the subscription and got a refund approved. Well the app still works going strong over a week now. It seems they never put in any type of validation in the stream to check account...FREE Full VERSION

I'm still going for free on this oneon my FUZE. Straight from At&t I even put it on my treo 750 and it work perfect on that one as well. I hope they just messed something up and cant fix it cause I love it no cost and custome for the phone...
Old 12-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorlounge View Post

I'm still going for free on this oneon my FUZE. Straight from At&t I even put it on my treo 750 and it work perfect on that one as well. I hope they just messed something up and cant fix it cause I love it no cost and custome for the phone...
So did you install the older version first and then the newer version??? and the trial version you had, did it only play half of the song and switch???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 12-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Lurker

mypantsaretorn is a n00b

im on a treo 700wx with a custom wm5 rom and im getting the debug assertation failed! message... someone solve this problem already please!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work

For anyone interested: I did a little research and it appears that the Pandora iphone app adjusts the quality of the stream depending on your connection. With Edge it would stream at 64k mono. Apparently the quality got better in a later release after the Iphone 3G was released.

I suspect that this version of the WinMo app has a default streaming rate of 64k mono. I wonder if we can change that.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Doughstackz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

got it working on my touch pro.
pretty cool.
now they just gotta get the VGA resizing down. and get it to work with finger motions and were good to go.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt

wahooza is a n00b

hey guys, i've got a AT&T Tilt (HTC TyTn II) and i installed the Cab, I logged into Pandora but when I selected a radio, it selected it but now it just shows "Connecting..." I am connected via Wifi but I've disabled my 3G connection. I uninstalled Pandora and reinstalled but the same thing happened (somehow the login information stayed on the phone and automatically went to my Radio again)

EDIT: cant be connected via ActiveSync while streaming the Pandora. (Even if ActiveSync allows wifi connection at the same time)

Working on my AT&T Tilt!

Last edited by wahooza; 12-16-2008 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Lurker

papatel is a n00b

Got this working on my Kaiser (Tilt) and its pretty solid except the quality is from the 1920s or something. I've heard it tries to adjust based on connection speed. I'll try to get a perfect HSDPA connection and see if I get even close to the desktop pandora audio quality.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughstackz View Post
got it working on my touch pro.
pretty cool.
now they just gotta get the VGA resizing down. and get it to work with finger motions and were good to go.
How did you get it to work?? It only plays about half the song and then switches to the next one on my pro.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Cool Free space in main memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
How did you get it to work?? It only plays about half the song and then switches to the next one on my pro.
Are you sure its not a buffering problem? Do you have enought free space in main memory to store the full song?

Also, do you have any other internet apps running in the background?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Young-E

Re: Free space in main memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post
Are you sure its not a buffering problem? Do you have enought free space in main memory to store the full song?

Also, do you have any other internet apps running in the background?
I have a near stock rom so space is definitely not an issue. I also have a great connection. Even when i use wifi it only plays half the song and switches to the next. You are like the only one i know that has it working on the Sprint touch pro.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software